Chapter 50

Rory Pov

I breathed a sigh of relief when I walked into my living room and saw that it was empty. Everyone rebuilt their homes and went the hell on. I can finally relax. I opened my book that I've been wanting to read. I only read a couple of chapters before I closed it and scoffed. "I can't believe his ass. How the hell am I wrong? We're so done with his ass."

I can't believe that freaking therapist accused me of being a neglectful wife. And Ragnar sat there and let him. I took several deep breaths as he went on to say that a man in Ragnar's situation needs comfort and love not running away and being emotionally unavailable. "But, but." I tried to explain, while Ragnar sat there and smiled. I regretted ever going to counseling. And we won't be going back. Ragnar saw the man by himself for the past month to discuss his mania. When it was time for couple's counseling he and Ragnar were already good friends so I became the bad guy.

"Stupid."

I yelped as I'm snatched from my thoughts. Ragnar's hand gripped my sex then he shoved his tougue down my throat.

We moaned. I ran my fingers through his hair. I held him for a couple more seconds until I remembered why I'm frustrated. I pushed him away. "Stop it Ragnar. I'm mad at you. How could you let Dr. Addy berate me like that."

"Wife, you're one that wanted me to go to the man, now you're upset because he said something you didn't like."

"I know that, but you could have at least told him how responsible I am and how I give good speeches."

He looked at me like I was crazy. Tears came to my eyes but I blinked them away.

"Stop looking at me like that."

He cleared his throat and raised up. "Okay. Look who I got." He left and came back in with a man I didn't recognize. He looks like an accountant. Except for his devious smirk.

"Who the hell is this?" I asked and looked at Ragnar.

"He's here to fix our body art."

I sat up at this. I've always hated how Ragnar wrote his name on my chest. It looks ugly, like a 4-year-old did it. The one he did on himself while in his mania is even worse.

"What if it hurts?" I looked over Ragnar's body. I just realized. He nor the other men have tattoos.

"I'll hold your hand and you'll hold mine. This is my first tattoo as well."

"Why is that?" He raised a brow. "We are professionals. Not street thugs. I run a college as well as 10 financial companies. What kind of message will that send?"

"Not all tattoos are for street thugs."

"I agree, but how will it look if my family and I all walked into a room with our hair down, 6'3 feet tall, sporting tattoos. What will be your first thought?"

"You have a point."

He came and sat beside me and grabbed my hand. I grabbed his hand tight and smiled at him. "What," he asked.

"You talk a lot now."

"I blame you for that."

"Why."

"Because you sent me to therapy. That's all I've been doing for the past month."

I smiled. "What will be your cover up tattoo," I asked.

"I want us to keep our names. Just better looking."

I thought about it. Ragnar is it for me. I won't ever want anyone else. "I would like that."

"Yeah."

"Yeah," I said, then kissed him.

"Who's first," the guy asked.

"She is," Ragnar said before I could say him first.

I slapped his arm. "Ragnar."

"What, ladies first," he said.

"Fine."

****

TWO HOURS LATER

"Ragnar, did you have to threaten the man that many times? He was only doing what you paid him to do."

"That shit hurted."

"I agree." I winced. I grabbed his hand and walked us to the mirror. "Wow Ragnar, they look amazing." Both of our tattoos match. We have our names and vines woven in between them. The vines look like they are moving because of the 3-D style he did.

He grunted and walked off. "That's the first person to ever cause me pain and I didn't retaliate." He walked out to the balcony and stared out over the land. I walked behind him. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his back.

I say, "what now. Do we live happily ever after?"

"Yeah, you'll have my babies and we'll grow old together, hopefully."

I got depressed when he said hopefully. Why won't he just quit? I will try to encourage him to step away from that. But deep down I know that he won't. Also, I know that just because he stepped away doesn't mean that he's out of danger. No one ever gets out. Not fully. Plus he said that he and Thayer wash their illegal money through their companies. If they didn't have illegal money, they wouldn't need as many companies and good people would lose their jobs.

That's a double edge sword for sure, but I don't feel that they should make themselves responsible for grown people. People lose jobs all the time.

I mentally shrugged. These men are a big confusing enigma.

I held him tighter. "Can we wait to have kids? The shop is doing well and I don't want to take any time off until I can get more help. I know I can't hire just anybody. They have to be vetted by you first."

"You'll have to wait on that anyway."

"Why." I picked my head up off his back and walked around to face him.

"Because, you're already pregnant."

"Huh, what. I am not."

"With all the tearing up and mood swings you're having, it's so obvious. Blae does the same thing when she gets pregnant. She turns into an irrational person. It's easier to just give in and give her what she wants. Plus your breasts are bigger and tighter and your nipples are sensitive. All signs of pregnancy."

I wanted to call him a liar and tell him I know my own body better than him. But Ragnar has licked, touched and kissed every part of me. Slowly and intimately, like he's studying my body and memorizing it. Plus, other than Thayer, he knows Blae like the back of his hand. So I'll take his word for it.

I looked down at my flat stomach then back at him. He's looking at me intensely. "Are you happy," I asked.

"Are you?"

"It's hard to say. I knew I wanted kids. I just don't want to get my hopes up. We haven't taken a test yet."

"We'll go to the doctor tomorrow."

"Ok."

"Until then." He walked me back to the patio furniture and sat me down. He opened my legs and reached under my dress and pulled my panties to the side. His hot mouth enclosed over my aching clit and sucked it into his mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair. "Oh Ragnar, that feels so good. Oh yes!"

He pleasured me for so long that I was delirious by the time he shoved his penis inside me and fucked me to sleep.

I will update the last and final chapter later today. If you loved this book,please vote, comment and share. And leave a review if i did a good job. If you want you can follow me on wattpad, i feel i can interact with readers better on that app. As far as comments and inboxing me on there.

Also please be sure to follow me for updates on this series and my other books. Even though i love dark romance books I love writing fantasy books as well. So my next several books will be scifi- fantsay books. But dont worry, they will be dark and crazy like all my other books, just in a different realm.😂. So stay tune. Thank you all.