Chapter 27

Rory Pov

I winced as I limped around the kitchen. The aromas are making my stomach cramp with hunger. I'm getting dizzy from dehydration. I decided to look at this from Ragnar's point of view. I was wrong and these are the consequences I must pay. But if he were a regular man he would have just called the cops and I'll be in jail right now. But no. I'm married to an arms dealer who doles out his own brand of punishments. On top of that I ran away with another man. So his ego is bruised. I understand that now. Men like Ragnar might not like you but they still expect a certain level of respect.

When I'm done. I plated his food and grabbed the big glass of orange juice and took it downstairs. I handed him everything and just stood there.

"Sit."

I limped to a chair and was preparing to lower myself in it.

"No, sit here." He points to a small cushion behind his desk, right beside him, but it's on the floor. My heart lodge with hurt and pain. He still wants to punish me.

Without a word. I limped over to the cushion and lowered myself on it. I sit Indian style even though it's killing my leg but it hurt less than any other position I tried. When I'm done moving he starts eating his breakfast.

My stomach growls and cramps. But I suck it up. I stare forward without saying anything.

When a finger full of eggs came towards my mouth I could've cried. I look up at him but his face remains closed off to any emotions. I leaned forward and placed my mouth on his fingers and pulled the eggs off. When the eggs hit my stomach I groaned. He bit off a piece of bacon then brought it to my mouth. I opened my mouth and closed it around his fingers and pulled the bacon off. If I'm not mistaken I heard a small groan from him. I'm not sure why he's groaning. I'm the hungry one. Next is the toast. He held it down so that I could take a bite. Then he eats the rest of it. He repeated this with all three pieces of toast.

He grabbed two pills off his desk and put them between his fingers. I tried to take them from his hand but he pulled the pills back. I leaned forward and placed my mouth on his fingers and pulled the pills into my mouth. He brought the cup of orange juice to my mouth. I swallowed the pills as I drank the orange juice. I took greedy gulps. I was so thirsty. He pulled the cup away from my lips.

He then got up from his desk. "Let's go." I obediently followed. I didn't want to anger Ragnar further. I thought it was going to be much worse. Not saying that being in that room wasn't hell, it was, but Rangar caved Victor's face in with his fist. He beat my face with his fist repeatedly until I fainted when I first got here and played all those pranks on him. I felt my cheek bones were going to break with his punches. He didn't do any of that this time. He barely slapped me. He choked me a lot, which was bad enough. I am just counting myself lucky that he hasn't gone full warrior psycho on me. Yet, that is.

We made it upstairs into his room. He walked in the bathroom and I followed. "Strip," was all he said. While I stripped he started taking off his clothes.

I can move my limbs a little better now. Thank god. Whatever pills he gave me, worked fast. I'm too dirty to be worried about my body being on display. Plus Ragnar has seen and licked every inch of me. When I'm completely naked I look down at my cuts and whip marks. This is the work of a professional. He knew how much force to put behind the whips and cuts so they wouldn't cut too deep. Just stings like hell.

"Bathe me." I'm snatched from my thoughts. I looked over at Ragnar. He is in the shower staring at me through the glass. I can't lie, the man's body belongs somewhere where good looking body goes. The body hall of fame if that's a thing. His chest is as wide as a doorway but it's all smooth muscles, but not bulging. His legs, his legs just makes me want to wrap my arms around them. His stomach, I shiver, his stomach makes me want to run my hand down it.