Chapter 36

Rory Pov

I woke up hours later and didn't see Ragnar in bed. I got up and went to our balcony. I stared at the night sky as the wind blew through the trees and around me. I took a deep breath. I sat down on a chair on the balcony. After about 30 minutes I was still sitting out here.

I jumped when I heard. "Where the fuck are you." I jumped up and ran inside my room. I saw Ragnar there staring with rage on his face.

"What did I do now, Ragnar." It's getting harder and harder for me to deal with his mood changes. I know he's upset because of his family. But I felt like we were making progress. We were just in his office having a real conversation so I can only deduce that he's upset and lashing out because of his family.

"Nothing yet, get in bed and spread those legs."

"No Ragnar. I won't let you make love to me then ignore me."

"Say what!" He growled.

"How long will you punish me? Are you going to take responsibility for your role in this? You were hurting me, abusing me. What woman would stay around for that. I shouldn't have run with Victor, I know that, but I think I still would have run if there was no Victor. You were being a dick. How many times will I have to apologize?"

"We're past that state. You apologized, so what. A sorry doesn't make us good. Reparations do. This is your punishment, and your ass can't handle it."

"I can handle it. What you think I've been doing."

"Then why did you threaten to run again? You had your bags packed."

"That's because I thought you were cheating on me. My dad cheated on my mom, and do you know what happened? He had a whole other family that he also left when he died. I'll take my punishments, but I won't let you treat me like a piece of meat. I'm trying to keep as much of myself that I can. I can't lose myself trying to bring you peace."

I walked back out on the balcony and sat down. Tears silently fell down my face. I will get through this. I have to. I asked myself time and time again what am I fighting for. Why am I here taking this treatment? Well for one. I can't leave. He will track me down and surely kill me this time. The next reason is that I want to fight, Ragnar has shown me different sides to him. Even when he's mad at me he puts me first. He punished me by sitting me on the cushion then turning around and making sure I ate. Messed up logic, but he's not a normal man. With Ragnar, I'd say it's progress. Even when he's mad and we're having sex he makes sure I received the ultimate pleasure. He loves my ass and won't stop slapping it every chance he gets. It's like he's confused too.

He doesn't know if he wants to punish me or love me. But I will be glad when he decides on one. I would love nothing more for him to choke me while fucking me from the back. I want him to punish my ass with his belt or paddle and call me names. Slutty names. I clenched my thighs. I have a sickness, I decided. I crave Ragnar like a drug. But I won't keep having sex with him only for him to make me feel cheap afterwards.

Somewhere at the same time (Vera)

Vera sashayed into the sex club. She adjusted her mask on her face. She went to the desk and filled out the card. She ordered a long session because she needed the edge taken off. After several minutes of waiting he was ready. When she walked into the room she shivered.

The guy was standing in the corner. He was tall with long hair and buff. Just like her Ragnar she thought to herself with a smile. He still was facing away from her with his hands in his pockets. "On your knees slut."

Vera shivered and got on her knees. He has a mask on also. His chin is not as sharp as Ragnar's but he'll do. He has the same body style and hair color.

He walked over and grabbed her hair and snatched her head back.

"Have you been a good whore today."

"Yes, please, let me serve you, my love."

He goes to the chair in the room. He takes his dick out. "Crawl to me."

Vera crawled to him. She was getting wetter by the minute.

"Lick my balls, but nowhere else. You haven't earned the right to suck this cock yet."

"What can I do to earn it?" SLAP!!! After he slapped her he grabbed her face. "You don't question me bitch. I'll let you know when you've earned it. You're a filthy whore right now. And whores only suck balls."

She attacked his balls with vigor. She licked and sapped up all her spit when it ran down. She angled her head to get under his balls. "Aahh, yes slut. Now lift that dress and bend over. I want fuck this fat ass."

She bent over and spread her ass cheeks wide. The man spit on her ass then rammed his dick in. "Aahh, Ragnar, yes Ragnar!! Fuck me, fuck me,." Vera was screaming with the visions of Ragnar behind her for real. She pictured it. His cologne. His hair, his bright gray eyes.

The man slipped from her ass. He picked her up and slammed her against the wall then started choking her.

"Ahh, yes sir. Yes sir." She was so hot. The Ragnar look alike shoved his dick in her pussy and pound. "Bitch, slut, whore. Fucking whore."

He groaned.

Vera said, "Yes, now punch me Ragnar, punch me in the face. Beat me. Aaahh."

The man suddenly let her go. "Hold on lady. I'm not abusing you. This was not a requirement for me to do that."

"Just do it!!" Vera found herself getting angry. No matter how many of these clubs she goes to she won't ever find another Ragnar. She made her move, and he brushed her off. But it wasn't totally a letdown. He's interested, she could tell. He didn't even move when she put her cleavage in his face. Vera wanted to get rid of his wife as soon as possible.

She was snapped from her thoughts as her wetness was running down her legs. The man has stepped back. "I paid you to do this to me. This is what I want, now get over here and be a fucking man."

"No, you're crazy." She rushed him and pushed him on the floor. She hopped on top of him. She grabbed his dick and pushed it inside her. As she hopped and bounced on him she slowly started to remove the knife from her purse. She loves this knife. It was the same knife she used to kill Darlene. At the thought she felt her orgasm coming. At the first knife thrust to his chest she cum. Her orgasm kept coming so she kept stabbing him while bouncing on him. "Aaahhh, yes, yes."

She looked down at his bloody corpse and got horny again. She pulled her dress down then adjusted her mask and left the room quietly. She's off to find another Ragnar.

"Soon Ragnar, soon."