Chapter 47

Rory Pov

Ragnar held my hand and led me from the limo. Screams and clapping erupted. I smiled and waved. I blinked as a microphone was shoved into my face. Even the news van is here.
"Mrs. Haugen, what made you decide to open an apothecary shop," asked the news anchor.

"W-well, I'm a botany major."

I felt Ragnar's hands on my back. It's so comforting. I took a deep breath and started again. "Plants and what they can do has always fascinated me. I use them on my skin, in my bath, even if I have an ailment I use them. I just want many people to benefit from them as well. And thanks to my husband. I can do that."

"Mrs. Haugen, how does it feel being married to a billionaire. Mr. Haugen college is well renowned; he and his brother are also known for many of their financial companies and other projects. Did you feel the need to contribute in any way?"

"N-no, I-i." I felt Ragnar pull me from the news anchor. "Get lost."

We made our way to the front. I'm nervous again. Why would she say that? Is Ragnar really a billionaire? What must everyone think of me?  I knew his family was loaded but it seems Ragnar is a billionaire in his own right.

We get to the front. Vera is there. She hands me the giant scissors. I nervously walk towards the ribbon. I looked out and saw my family smiling. I can't help but feel guilty.

I turned to my husband. "Ragnar, I know you think I'm a brat and I'm spoiled. But I would never use you f-for y-your m-money. I-i will pay you back, I promise. I'll w-work hard."

Ragnar stopped me with a heart stopping kiss. One of the hot wet ones. He wrapped me in his big arms. I felt safe and secured. I moaned; then jumped when I heard whoops, and cheering.
"Cut the ribbon, wife," Ragnar growled. "Unless you want to get fucked."

I raised up the giant scissors and prepared to cut. But I turned to the audience and smiled.
"Thank you all for coming out tonight to celebrate with me. I want you all to know that this shop is very important to me. I will treat each and everyone of you with the importance of this shop. There's food and wine and some sample packs for everyone. Let's do it." I yelled and cut the ribbon. Everyone clapped and filed into the shop to the extended area. The music started and Blae came to me. "Let's dance."
She grabbed my hand and brought me out to the dance floor. Before long we were doing the hustle and the electric slide.

Until Thayer and Ragnar came and made us stop. "Alright, enough of that. You two over here kicking a little too high in these dresses."

"Baby, it's the electric slide. You have to bounce with vigor. You white people wouldn't understand."

"Blae, you're only half black. Your dad is a big ass Mexican, bring your ass on here."

He dragged her away. Then Ragnar dragged me away to my office/ supply room. He picked me up and sat me on the desk. He shoved a finger in me right before his mouth clamp down on my lips. "I've been wanting you since you came down the stairs in this dress," he breathed against my mouth.   

I moaned. "Me too." Ragnar looks super hot in his tux. My vagina has been dancing since I saw him.

I unbuttoned his pants and reached into them and pulled him out. I clumsily stroked him. I don't really know how. I just wanted to touch it. I guided him to my entrance and pushed him in. We both moaned. "Oh Ragnar," I said as he slowly pumped in and out of me. I wrapped my arm around his neck as he wrapped his hand around my ass. He pushed me back and forth on his penis. In and out. Slow and deep.

I moaned and shivered. I looked into his hooded eyes. But I couldn't stare long because my orgasm was upon me. My eyes became clouded with passion. I had to close them. He grabbed my lips into a kiss before I could scream. He started to fuck me hard and fast. His orgasm was fast behind mine. He pulled out a spent into a handkerchief. With the other end he wiped me off.