Chapter 42

Rory Pov

I held my head under the shower. My hair is growing out of the pixie cut. I'm thinking about letting it grow out. I bathe robotically as I think about my husband. I'm tired of it all. Something better change soon or we will have a marriage in name only. I will not give him my body, thoughts and my vulnerability if the only thing he's going to do is shatter it into pieces. I'm ready to start my life and be happy and all he wants to do is test me on everything.

I left the shower and dried off. I stepped into the room only to shiver. It's cold. The balcony doors are open. I went to close them but stopped when I saw a shadow. He turned when I got close.

"Ragnar, what are you doing in here?"

"Can we talk?"

"About what, Ragnar. You've made it very clear that I'm not the wife for you. I can't do anything to make you happy. I risked my life for you and your family. I don't know what else to do."

"I'm sorry." I blinked and blinked again.

"What exactly are you sorry for Ragnar?"

"For everything. I realized I can't keep being angry at you but I can't help how I feel. I will try to work on it. I get so torn up inside at the thought of you leaving me. I want you to be here because you want to be. My pride is wounded because I'll always feel like I was your second choice. You went to him. You chose him. If he didn't want to kill you then you'll probably still want him. I wanted you to choose me.

I-I think I love you because now I'm scared. I'm scared that you'll get hurt. I'm scared thinking about how vulnerable you are to danger. That's why I got angry when you went to the grocery store. You could have died and I would have gone crazy. I would ..."

"Ragnar." I ran to him and grabbed his hands. "Ragnar, I was stupid when I chose Victor over you. It was a stupid mistake. But since then I have chosen you time and time again. Ragnar, I'm here because I want to be, truly. I'm also sorry for the grocery store. I'll run it by you in the future before I leave. I'm still new to this life and I know mistakes could cost you your life. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"I'm sorry I hurt you." He looked down into my eyes.

"I'm not saying I will be the perfect wife. I will make mistakes and we will disagree. All I ask is that you consider my feelings."

"Well, I won't be the perfect husband either. I'm hardwired into this person."

We were quiet for a while. He stared into my face in the dark. He asked, "what do you want to do, wife?"

I kissed him before he even finished. He quickly took over. He grabbed my neck and pushed his tongue down my throat. I moaned. He groaned. I fell into that familiar haze. I lost a little time because minutes later he was deep inside me fucking me from the back.

He leaned down and grabbed my neck with his other hand. He spoke into my ear. "If you leave me, I'll kill you. You hear me bitch. I'll track you down and make you pay."

"Oh aaahh, yes, ok. I won't leave, I'm your bitch. I'll be right here, aah please Ragnar."

He pulled the paddle from under the pillow and slapped my ass with it repeatedly. "Say it again. Whose bitch are you, huh, tell me, tell me now."

"I'm your bitch Ragnar, ahh fuck meeeee." I bounced my ass on him wildly. I don't have any more control. It's long gone. My pussy throbs for his dick. With the paddle added I'm on a cloud. I've been so horny. "Aaah." I screamed when he grabbed my hips and plowed into me over and over. My pussy clamped down on him and squeezed his dick as I cum hard. He groaned and stopped moving. My pussy wouldn't let him move. It clamped down and it's not letting go until my orgasm is over. I fell on the bed, spent. But he wasn't done. He flipped me over and shoved into me.