GSS Chapter 1: A sweet and flowery start.

Special thanks from the bottom of my heart to all the patrons and donators listed here:

Maid-Paragons (Tier 3):

· Ayth

· Schoookie

· Knight_Redundant

· Aravir

· Teresa

· johnthephone

· Gray

Maid-Knights (Tier 2):

· Chaty

· Dajer

· Big Ounce

· AnimeFreak1982

· Dantenshi

· Toursaq

· Timofy

· CrimsonNarwhal

· eeleater

Maid-Squires (Tier 1):

· ByronHunter

· Bole

· Chaos

· Edje

· Salinthrous

· Sumdudeguy

· Thabian

· Thistle's Dragon

· Zenith

· Belkoth

· Vinicius Paiva

· Ar1357

· Quackin

· Tikku

· Raiju Raijin

· Greatred

Donators:

· YukisoraRin

· Bernard

Truly, thank you, your support literally made a difference, as without you it would have been literally impossible for me to continue writing.

For those who might consider subscribing to my patreon, know that your money really helps, not only me, my health, and the story, but also my sister, who is now fighting against a health condition of her own.

Of course, you wouldn't be joining for nothing, as you'd gain early access to the rest of Gabrielle's Side Story right now (Chapters 2 to 5), including their preview versions where you can see how the chapter evolved until their final version, the Spin-Off Waifu Bites, updates of the next illustration and early access to it, and more!

Now, onto the chapter! And head's up, GSS means "Gabrielle's Side Story"!

_______________________________________________________________

Back when I lived in that place hidden in the mountains with him, the sage, and the rest of his apprentices, my...siblings in a way, I saw a glimpse of the truth that became somewhat of a dark passenger in my life.

Why...it was inside that cave of dark light where I understood that I was not whole, that I was missing something inside me.

Still, no matter how crushing that truth was, I was not going to let it chain me down and beat me.