Chapter 33: Surprising tastes? And a volcano learning about minerals.

You know, back in my original world and country we had these things called underground rivers.

They were famous places for relaxation and 'bathing' too, so I'm no stranger to this pretty good feeling that the onsen is giving.

"But there are some differences that make each experience special, right dear~~?"

Yes, darling. Those were relaxing but not much else, while this here gives me an otaku level of satisfaction and the hot water is just perfect...

I feel like I'm turning into mush...

"Now, now, do not slide down like that or else you will be fully submerged in the water, Auros."

"Ah, sorry..."

I'm sitting properly, see?

"And you, Nerinne? Your thoughts? After all, you were the one who asked me to make this place in the castle."

Also, I shall rest my head on your chest now.

Ah, this is the best...

"It is quite fun and relaxing indeed...the hot spring water, the soft blow of the wind and the leaves dancing. All of that just makes you forget about your problems for a moment and clears your head. Not forgetting the couple bonding 'events', as you say, we just had, fufu~~."

But that's not everything right?

"Of course, I am eagerly waiting for the full onsen experience when Erevain and the others join us! The amusing things that happen where there are more people is something I want to see! The manga of the Contracted Companion Competition route showed one quite fun. Although, I am not concealing my identity like that fox maiden, but that is an interesting twist in and of itself."

We are so lewd that we started holding hands without realizing it, heh.

"Fufu..."

"Huhu..."

I like it when we laugh together like just now.

"Still, I wanted to try it out first with just the two of us so that you could be you in your free time. No masks and no characters to maintain. Just the two of us relaxing before entering the next 'chapter' in our 'story' and in my 'route'."

"You can bet that I'm going to beat it so fully that we will arrive to the true end right away!"

Although, it's funny.

"What, dear~~?"

"We are going to do something quite serious, but I can't wait to see this great fantasy capital and all it can offer."

I should be like those ultra-serious isekai protagonists considering every single option and making a ridiculous amount of back up plans. But instead I'm here relaxing and hoping to have my own 'wow there are so much different people here!' type of moment when we arrive there.

EVEN IF I'M IN A FREAKING ISEKAI!! OF COURSE, THERE'S GOING TO BE OTHER RACES!! WHAT ELSE COULD I EXPECT?!!

"Fufufu~~. Well, Auros, are you not the one who constantly says that defying common sense is a trait for characters in the same situation as you?"

Of course, you can't have an isekai without defying common sense.

"Then it is fine, after all, you are indeed taking things seriously in your own way. There is no need to force yourself to go even further than that, even if that is what common sense dictates. Take it from me, a Goddess that got involved with an accident and ended up liking human fiction so much that she lost the track of time while playing videogames with the mortal she now loves. That is not what a Goddess is supposed to be based on common sense, fufufu~~."