Chapter 61: Come one! Come six! It's Sophie's roulette! Maid parade included!

"Oh, so pretty..."

Murmurs...

"Who is she? Do you know?"

Even more murmurs.

"Those are a lot of maids..."

"She could be someone important..."

"She must be a foreign princess or queen; my heart is telling me so...!"

So many murmurs.

"Those maids are not bad either...!"

"What are you saying? Just look at that chest...!! The master totally beats the maids...!!"

Heh.

We sure are grabbing all the attention today.

That, of course, is to be expected.

After all, I am walking through the streets of the merchant's district surrounded by my gorgeous Maid-Knights. All walking with finesse and grace.

Some, like Lucy, are even actively charming onlookers by winking at them.

Now that I think about it, she has potential to be the idol type of the group.

Yeah...she wouldn't look half bad with that look!

Anyways, back to the bystanders!

There are some who look at us with pure curiosity, others with surprise, awe, and even some reverence, but there are those who are just enjoying the show.

Hehe...for those who are doing so, I give you my blessing!!

BASK IN MY (WAIFU'S) BEAUTY!! BASK IN THE BEAUTY OF MY MAIDS!!

FALL INTO THE MAID FETISH!! BE ENCHANTED BY THE GOTHIC LOLITA FETISH!!

JOIN ME!!! JOIN ME IN SUCH CULTURAL APPRECIATION!!!

BECOME...ONE OF US!

"Heh."

I can't help but smile at all of this. Yesterday, I stayed in-doors. But now, now I'm walking through the streets of an actual isekai city.

I know I said it before, but it is so cool!!

You can see that lots of things have magic imbued within them, like the lighting inside the stores, the fountains, the clocks, and even entire buildings!!

Not to mention that I can't seem to find any sign of discrimination against other races.

No, seriously.

Like...look over there.

There's a dwarf with his elven fiancéchoosing a wedding dress in one of the stores.

Not far from there, we can see two bros, a human and a beast-man, enjoying lunch together at a stall, wait, no, they are on a date.

The one tending the stall being quite an energetic Kobold.

There are also kids of different races playing and laughing together.

It makes me happy that Nerinne was clear on her message about love and that it wasn't ignored.

Hm?

Oh!

A little orc girl is approaching me.

"For you, Miss. You're very pretty."

She just gave me a flower! Her smile is so cute! I want to hug this cutey!!

But I must keep my edge alter cool.