Chapter 19: Night service and no, your eyes don't deceive you.

"Ah...ha...ah..."

The slim woman on top of the bed right now tries to get up, but her legs are trembling so much that she falls on the bed right away. Her waist trembled, slightly moving from left to right.

"Hmmm...!"

She tries moving again and fails, showing her lack of endurance...

"Stop moving or I will tie you to the bed."

I say with a reproaching tone while straddling her and moving my hands on her naked back.

"But...it...hmmm!"

"Weren't you going to endure everything I did to your body? Of course, it feels good! I'm doing your body a favor dealing with all these knots you have in your back."

Well, that's not the only reason why but it does feel good for her so...who cares?

"You...! AHN!"

"Oh, this is a big one. I can see that working for your boss is plenty stressful. Wouldn't it be better to serve me?"

"As..hyiii! If...!!"

"Do believe me when I tell you that my offer can beat whatever your boss is paying you."

Goddess...her shoulders are so stiff that it's a wonder how she was able to move those arms. I shall use this as a practice for the time I reward Erevain with a massage. My boss taught me that they increase productivity and they did so back in the office. So, I'm going to put that in practice here, can't let my maid-knights have a sprain because of stress or something like that.

Hm? How do I know how to give a massage? That is an easy one, my grandma, Nana, she hammered it into my head until she considered me worthy enough to be the one who massaged her tired back.

Love ya, Nana!

"You...ahn...turned me...haa..innn..to a womannhnn!"

She turns her blushed face around and tries to glare at me. 

ME! THE OWNER OF THE EDGE ALTER GLARE! HAHA! AS IF!

HERE!! THIS IS A GLARE!!

I put some mana into it and my eyes turn red, just like Nerinne and I wanted when we were making this body.

Her attempt to glare at me quickly crumbles away by fear.

"Eeeek!"

Cute little yelp there.

I get close to her face. Close enough to be able to whisper into her ear.

"Yes, I did turn you into a woman. And a beautiful one at that. But it is necessary, or would you have preferred to keep your old and easily identifiable face when you betrayed your boss? Also, since we are on the subject, for them you are already a traitor and a loose end since you got captured. You know that, right?"

She opens her eyes widely and then bites her lip in a frustrated grimace.

I press a bit more on one of her back muscles. She holds her voice down. I just need to look at her eyes to know the reason.

"Hoh~~, you still have time to fear them even though you are locked in a room with a Dragon Lord. That means they are powerful enough to be my equal, at least in that head of yours."

Hearing me say that, her expressions go to a forced stop. Sumanai, but that only serves as confirmation.

You'reasking how do I know that? Well, I had to learn to read people if I wanted to make money to invest in the love for my waifu. Now it is something I do almost subconsciously for my narration type inner monologue though.