Chapter 45: Demon Lords are good and Foolish Princesses are nice too.

It was quite the nice meal we had there at the side of the river.

We stayed there for a couple hours and then went on with our journey.

Nothing important happened in the afternoon besides some talks with the maids.

You would think that I would be bored without internet and my smartphone, but talking with the Maid-Knights was entertaining...

WHO AM I LYING TOO?! I NEED MY GACHA GAME!! PLEASE, NERINNE!!

"Sorry dear~~. No can do. I cannot materialize our stuff in the castle without it turning into divine devices and such since they had been in my divine realm all this time. Also, that level of technology could spell some problems. Please understand, dear~~."

Oi, you just want them for yourself a bit longer, right?

You are enjoying seeing me in this state, right?!

"Fufufu~~~."

Don't 'fufufu' me!!

Give me my smartphone!!!

"The beautiful Goddess you are trying to contact is not available. Please try again later. Beeep."

You're there!

You even said 'beeep'!!!

"..."

Come on!!!

___________________________________________

"I told you, give me the doorim meat! You are going to waste it with that smoke!"

"No, my gut is telling me that you are going to ruin it with your grill."

"...stop fighting..."

Bertia and Jules are going at it again while Luca is in the middle.

But she is being completely ignored.

"Hah?! Your gut?! That unfillable void is telling you things?! Are you that hungry?!"

"Hmph, you do not understand the coolness of my gut."

"As if! Now give me the meat, Jules!"

"No, I cannot."

"...I am taking...the meat...bye..."

They are so into it that they haven't noticed Luca's absence, nor the meat's.

"Ah! Look! A flying fat boar!"

"Where?!"

Jules you are drooling! Also, flying fat boar? Do they really exist?

"Hahaha, got you! Now the meat is...!"

"Tch, you...!"

"...!"

"...!"

""WHERE IS THE MEAT?!""

Well, it is being cut into fillets beautifully by Luca and put in a makeshift woodfire oven.

Seriously, where the hell was that thing in the luggage?!

"W-Wait! No! The meat!"

"Why Luca? We hunted it together..."

"You were...fighting too much...took it...fools...go bad...no understanding."

""Eh?""

They both were confused by Luca's irritated words.

"She probably was trying to say that you were fighting too much so she took the meat instead of leaving it with a pair of fools that would leave it to go bad before reaching an understanding. Yes?"