Chapter 78: YOU THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE WHOLESOME DANCING?! THINK AGAIN!!

With Ulthane screaming his lungs out for his announcement, everyone at the venue has come to where we are. So, we are pretty much surrounded by the typical ring of people.

I can also see that my Maid-Knights are approaching me, but it is difficult for them to move with so many people blocking their way and they can't just jump over them. Well, they can, but that'd be rude, heh.

"And the ones who will be fighting are...!!!"

Knowing his kind, it will obviously be him...

"...from the Kyrie Kingdom's side, heh, who else but me? I, Lord Ulthane Reignitz, shall gladly and proudly take that place."

Called it.

Seriously...

This guy is even bowing and waiting for a round of applause but...no.

Also, everyone else shares my 'ugh...this guy...' kind of expression except for the few that look quite marveled.

Hmm? You are asking why I accepted the idea of the duel in the first place? Well, to beat him up, duh! How could I forget the way his Order and him treated my now Maid-Knights? And if I am not the one chosen to fight him, but I bet he will choose me, then more reason for one of my Maid-Knights to do so.

It will serve like a good warm up for her.

"And from Lady Argento's country...well, how about the Lady herself shows us her country's might?! Right?!"

Called it, again.

"Are you mad, Lord Reignitz?!"

"Yeah! How can you ask that of an important guest?!"

"What are you trying to do, you Mad Bull?!"

Wow...the nobles and citizens are saying all those things for me. Even in front of Prince Licht and Lady Hilde.

I guess this Kingdom has this level of freedom...but most importantly...it...kind of makes me happy...

"Who dared to call me 'Mad Bull'?"

"""""...!"""""

So says Ulthane while making his gaze sharper before looking around and projecting his killing intent towards everyone.

Some are unaffected and even angered by it, mainly those who have clear battle experience, but the ones that fit the civilian category have been rendered completely silent.

He looks furious. It is obvious that he does not like that title. Not one single bit.

"When I find whoever called me that, I will show everyone what a 'Mad Bull' really is."

He says that as he cracks his knuckles and neck, pretty much threatening the people he is sworn to protect...what a piece of crap.

And look at that.

Neither Prince Licht nor Miss Hilde seem intent on doing anything about it.

Even if one of them seems like he wants to.

...you know what? I am going to beat this cliché of a big muscled arrogant guy into the ground, all so that he may reflect on his actions...

"OHOHOHOHOHO!"

...that ojou-laugh!

"Huh? Miss Gabrielle, right? What is it that you find so funny?"

Says Ulthane to our resident ojou-sama, who just literally entered the fray by causing the crowd to part and let her go through, all while not only nailing the ojou-sama laugh, but the complimentary ojou-sama laughing pose too.