GSS Chapter 4: Promised rewards? It's shopping time!

Special thanks from the bottom of my heart to all the patrons and donators listed here:

Maid-Paragons (Tier 3):

· Ayth

· Schoookie

· Knight_Redundant

· Aravir

· Teresa

· johnthephone

· Gray

Maid-Knights (Tier 2):

· Chaty

· Dajer

· Big Ounce

· AnimeFreak1982

· Dantenshi

· Toursaq

· Timofy

· CrimsonNarwhal

· eeleater

Maid-Squires (Tier 1):

· ByronHunter

· Bole

· Chaos

· Edje

· Salinthrous

· Sumdudeguy

· Thabian

· Thistle's Dragon

· Zenith

· Belkoth

· Vinicius Paiva

· Ar1357

· Quackin

· TheGeneralPlaysGames

· lobe l

· Ranger_Hero587

· Tikku

· Raiju Raijin

· Greatred

Donators:

· YukisoraRin

· Bernard

Truly, thank you, your support literally made a difference, as without you it would have been literally impossible for me to continue writing.

For those who might consider subscribing to my patreon, know that your money really helps, not only me, my health, and the story, but also my sister, who is now fighting against a health condition of her own.

Of course, you wouldn't be joining for nothing, as you'd gain early access to the last chapter of Gabrielle's Side Story right now, including their preview versions where you can see how the chapter evolved until their final version, the Spin-Off Waifu Bites, updates of the next illustration and early access to it, illustrated character sheets, and more!

Now, onto the chapter!

________________________________________________________________

After some time, the happy couple was able to arrive at their destination with no trouble whatsoever, as they found no more sour surprises on their way to the Merchant District from the Tea House.

On the contrary, the only surprises that appeared were those of gratefulness, for a couple that consisted of a dryad and an earth attribute attuned demon could not hold themselves back and presented them both with gifts, all as they told them how they had just moved to the Kingdom to start a family and that it was thanks to Auros and her Maid-Knights saving the city that such dream did not stay as just that, a dream.