S-S END: A thoughtful battle and...Divine Cheating?!!

This day has been weird, you know.

I have been feeling sleepy throughout it.

No. It is not because it is already nighttime.

*Yawn*

See?! I have been yawning all day!

That is strange, right?

No? Maybe stress? I guess... I mean, Nerinne says that it might be mental fatigue due to the sudden work dose I got...

But if that were true, then I wouldn't be having this very slight weird feeling on my instinct.

It is small, but it is there.

What? That is just the fatigue talking, huh?

Hmmm...you might be right.

But still, I can't shake off this weird feeling.

Then I should go to an empty room and relieve myself, you say?

WOAH, THERE! I MEAN, YES, THAT IS CERTAINLY AN OPTION! BUT NOT TODAY!! TODAY IS NOT THE DAY FOR THAT KIND OF FANSERVICE, GEEZ!!

OK, LET'S JUST FORGET ABOUT THE WHOLE THING AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING WHOLESOME.

FINE? GOOD.

My daughters behaved quite well today...or should I say, focused?

They cleaned their rooms.

Yes, they have their own rooms. They are right in front of each other's with Nerinne's and mine in the middle.

They did their chores swiftly and efficiently.

What are their chores? Ah, I guess I never mentioned that.

Ilya's chores include helping in the smithy, assisting Kris' with her personal training, and sometimes helping with the maids' general training. Alternating with Bellary and the rest of my Wild Hunt.

Small stuff.

Oh! But there was a time she almost gave me heart attack! Like, how would you react if you enter the smithy and you find your daughter dipping her hands into the furnace!! With a straight face!! And grabbing the cup thingie that has molten metal inside like it's nothing!!

Seriously! I felt like I was about go to another world altogether!

Yes! I know she is a volcano but still!! I wasn't ready for that!!

Oh, come on stop saying that I got a dose of my own medicine while laughing!

"Fufufu~~that was actually quite funny to see, dear."

Of course, you would say that!

"Anyways, dear. The girls are getting impatient, you should hurry up."

I know, I am almost there.

Where was I? Ah yes.

When I asked Roxxy, she said that she almost fainted when she saw Ilya doing it too but then...

'...I remembered that she is Master's daughter and it was easier for everyone after that.'

Yeah...I guess that comes with the territory of being absurdly overpowered...

Of course, I then got curious and yes, I can do the same since I am a High Dragon Lord and have perfect fire resistance due to me choosing that as one of my magical attributes.

Ilya was going 'Ooooh, Father...is like...Ilya...so happy...'.

But man, that was quite the day...