Chapter 30: Hello travel preparations!

""""""""Welcome Back, dear Master!""""""""

SIXTEEN GORGEOUS MAIDS.

EIGHT ON EACH SIDE.

SAYING THAT IN UNISON WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND PURE SMILES!!

AAAAH! THIS, THIS IS THE BEST!

THE BEST I TELL YOU!!

HMM! JUST LOOK AT LOUISE! THAT APRON IS PURE JUSTICE!!!!

OOOOOOH!! ROXXYYYY!!! PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN MAID AND SMITH OUTFIT!!! HOT AS THE METAL SHE POUNDS!!

NERINNE, I LOVE YOUR MODIFICATIONS THERE!!!!!

BUT LET'S INTRODUCE OTHER BEAUTIES TOO!!

HM?! LUCY WINKED AT ME!! THE BLONDE, SPUNKY AND JUMPY MAID THAT CAN NEVER BE MISSING!! YES! YES! YES! HER MAID OUTFIT JUST SCREAMS SPEED AND MOBILITY!

IN CONTRAST WE HAVE MIKA!!! HER BOB HAIRSTYLE AND GLASSES GO SO WELL WITH THAT CASTER MAID OUTFIT AND HER STUDIOUS ATTITUDE!! OH! SHE IS GETTING EMBARRASSED! NICE!!! GLASSES GIRLS ARE JUSTICE!!

AH! THE COOL BEAUTY THAT IS JULES!! THAT WONDERFUL DARK GREEN LONG HAIR OF HERS AND OVERALL SLENDER FIGURE GOES PERFECTLY WITH HER HUNTER MAID OUTFIT!! HER EYES ARE SHARP BUT THAT SMILE!! THAT SMILE!!! MMMM...APPROACHABLE 100%!!

BERTIA!!! SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL WITH HER SIMPLISTIC LOOK!! HER ORANGE HAIR LOOKS WONDERFUL WITH THOSE TWINTAILS!! SHE REALLY SCREAMS GIRL NEXT DOOR WITH HER LOOKS!! AND HER MAID OUTFIT LOOKS PERFECT FOR UP CLOSE COMBAT!!

OH! SOMEONE IS APPROACHING! IS ERICA!! THE BLONDE SHORTHAIRED WARRIOR!! THOSE BLUE EYES LIKE THE SKY! THAT POSTURE FITTING HER SLENDER YET FIT FIGURE!! TOMBOYISH CHARM ON PAR WITH KRIS'!!! SO HOT!!

NERINNE, THIS IS PARADISE!!!

"On behalf of all of us here, you have our gratitude, Master. Thank you for helping in bringing an end to Illumbee's sickness."

Says Erica as she bows, and the others follow suit.

"Uwaa...there's more..."

I can hear Sophie getting surprised and disturbed at this beautiful scene. Such a lack of culture.

"Everyone is so beautiful..."

I knew you would understand Sylvie!

Aaaah...I wish I could enjoy this a bit more, but it is obvious that I have to say something now.

"Hmph. Save the gratitude for when we have dealt with the one behind the sickness. Rise."

I channel my waifu while saying that and start walking past Erica and the rest of the maids, and towards my throne, which is at the back of the room.

There I can see Nerinne and Ilya waiting for me.

They look at me with loving eyes as if saying 'welcome home'.

It's quite moving for a sort of loner like me...but I can't get too sentimental though. Got to maintain character.

Meanwhile, the maids do as I say and stop bowing immediately.

"But even so...this is a victory. Not mine alone, but of this Order. So, feel proud and be aware of your value. I have no need for those who decide to ignore that."

Erevain, Gabrielle, Luca, Kris and the newcomers join the other maids in the horizontal formation they have taken to listen to me.

Erevain and Erica step to the front as leader and sub-leader respectively.