GSS Chapter 5: Dinner and...

Special thanks from the bottom of my heart to all the patrons and donators listed here:

Maid-Paragons (Tier 3):

· Ayth

· Schoookie

· Knight_Redundant

· Aravir

· Teresa

· johnthephone

· Gray

Maid-Knights (Tier 2):

· Chaty

· Dajer

· Big Ounce

· AnimeFreak1982

· Dantenshi

· Toursaq

· Timofy

· CrimsonNarwhal

· eeleater

Maid-Squires (Tier 1):

· ByronHunter

· Bole

· Chaos

· Edje

· Salinthrous

· Sumdudeguy

· Thabian

· Thistle's Dragon

· Zenith

· Belkoth

· Vinicius Paiva

· Ar1357

· Quackin

· TheGeneralPlaysGames

· lobe l

· Ranger_Hero587

· Tikku

· Raiju Raijin

· Greatred

Donators:

· YukisoraRin

· Bernard

Truly, thank you, your support literally made a difference, as without you it would have been literally impossible for me to continue writing.

For those who might consider subscribing to my patreon, know that your money really helps, not only me, my health, and the story, but also my sister, who is now fighting against a health condition of her own, and my grandmother who is sadly now fighting against COVID while suffering from emphysema.

I am truly worried for her and the costs of her medicines, and most importantly, oxygen, are piling up. If you can, please consider joining, even if it's just for a month, I want to help her even if it's just a bit more, for her, for my mother who is unable to help in this way, and for me because she is a very important person to me. This grandmother is the one I took as inspiration for Auros' Nana, and she has always supported me and what I do.

So if you can, please help me help her.

Of course, you wouldn't be joining for nothing, as you'd gain early access to the last chapter of Gabrielle's Side Story right now, including their preview versions where you can see how the chapter evolved until their final version, the Spin-Off Waifu Bites (and its 6 bonus chapters), updates of the next illustration and early access to it, illustrated character sheets, and more!