Chapter 94: Isekai celebratory feast manners!! Mika's shocking secret!!

"And now, a toast in honor of the ones that brought this legendary victory! Lady Auros Argento and her Maid-Knights!"

Hello, maybe you are wondering why I am standing beside my self-professed best friend forever, Ludovica, with a beer mug in hand and in front a massive crowd.

Well, for the victory feast, of course! It is impressive how fast they set up everything! Like, there are enough tables, seats, food and drink for everyone!

Heck, we even have a VIP table right in front of us!

And by us, I mean me, the Maid-Knights, Ludovica and Julian.

There is music too! To think that there were some bards that also volunteered to fight, that is awesome!

I can hear people laughing, talking and simply enjoying this night that might have ended in tragedy...but it did not.

It warms my heart to know that we did this, that all of us, did this.

Really.

It makes me quite happy. It really shows me that we did good.

It really helps.

But...

"LONG LIVE THE MAID-KNIGHTS!"

"COLOSSUS CRUSHER, YOU ARE MY IDOL!!"

"RAINBOW MAID, I LOVE YOU!!"

"AS EXPECTED OF THE NIGHTMARE OF THE DRAGON LORDS!!"

"VILLAIN OF VILLAINS!! YOU ARE TERRIFYING BUT KEEP IT UP!"

""""""VILLAIN OF VILLAINS!! VILLAIN OF VILLAINS!! VILLAIN OF VILLAINS!!"""""""

*vein popping* *twitch*

...I am feeling a bit...annoyed at the moment.

"Tehee...I did try by using your name, but it seems that the title already cemented itself..."

"You think?"

"I am really sorry, best friend! I totally am!~~"

"It is difficult to believe you with that smile of yours...Ludovica."

"Nee~~ Don't make that stiff face, I was just excited when I came up with it. I totally did not think it would get like this.~~~"

THIS GAL!! SO, SHE IS THE ONE WHO...!!

"My Lord, if I may, there is nothing that can be done but accept it."

"My, I agree there. The people seem happy even if they are using words as 'terrifying'."

"Yeah, Master. Don't sweat it."

These three...Erevain, Gabrielle and Kris...

"You girls...should I assume that you girls find my new titles...fitting?"

"""...!"""

DON'T LOOK AWAY, YOU MAIDS!!

"Kekekeke! It sure does Master! Kekekeke!"

This Sophie...oh, that reminds me...

"Hoooh~~ is that so, Magical Girl?"

"Wha—?! Ma-ma-magical girl?!! Ho-how does Master know about that?!"

Hahahaha take that, Sophie! Loving that shocked face of yours right now.

Of course, I am going to ignore her now by just looking at the crowd.

"No, Master! Answer me! Don't ignore meeee!"

Hahahaha! So cute!

"Magical Girl? Nee Nee~~ that sounds cute!~~ I think it will be totally popular!"