Chapter 57: Defenseless thighs and Hard Knuckles

"Aaahn! Yes! Right there!! Please!!!"

"Hooh~~, please...?"

I say so whispering to her while grabbing her delicate chin with one of my hands and softly turning her face towards mine.

"Please...Master!! Massage these defenseless thighs of mine!!"

Her wavy black hair styled in flanking twin tails sways as she exclaims that with a blissful smile.

"With pleasure."

Pun totally intended~.

"Ahn!"

Ahh, this...this is it...I have accomplished something many had desired since meeting her back in the novelization...

My hands right now are massaging some soft yet firm, plump yet balanced, absolute, and full of justice thighs!

Eh...?

W-what? You want a weird description, just like in the novelization?

O-ok...it is as if I am massaging the finest of... hams a-and...fish? a-and...I'M SORRY I CAN'T!!

YOU'RE TROLLING ME, RIGHT?! YOU WANT TO RUIN IT FOR ME, RIGHT?! BECAUSE YOU'RE JELOUS!!

DON'T CLICK YOUR TONGUE, YOU BASTARD!!

WELL, NOW I WILL ENJOY IT EVEN MORE JUST TO SPITE YOU!!

Yes...as I softly apply pressure on her thighs my fingers seem to be absorbed by them until they offer just the right resistance...

"Yes! Yes! That spot! It always hurt there after the accident!! Mmnah!"

Her voice is perfect too...it is music for my ears...

"I can see that. Now, tell me...what happened?"

I whisper in her ear again, making my voice sound more alluring...which arouses me even more...

I mean, this is my waifu's voice after all...

"I-it happened...in the caAhnve! I-I had gone to d-deliver...mmhn! I had gone to deliver supplies...and then, one of the rocks on the ceiling broke and fell on me and others...anh!"

"The cave where New Glory's solution for the war is? That door? Am I correct?"

"Y-yes! Amnnh! Yes, Master!!"

She is being quite open, you say?

Indeed, she turned out to be the fastest one to talk.

It started after I touched her thighs when she finished transforming and I said my initial piece.

You know, the reason why they were here and so on.

She mentioned that there is a cave below the royal palace and that it can only be accessed by using a specific set of old tunnels.

And even then, they need the help of a guide.

Said guide is provided by the king every time they need to go there.

She also told me that the guide would answer her questions about the tunnels every time she asked and that is why she came to know various things about them.

Like how those tunnels are older than the other tunnels that go under the Capital.

Like how they believe that the Kingdom's founders encountered such tunnels and decided to make a whole network of them.

The guide's theory was that the tunnels were a safeguard against intruders, protecting whatever is still inside that massive door. And that the tunnel network we have today is just a product of other architects and engineers adding even more tunnels throughout the Kingdom's history. Although, she says that they weren't so sure if they were made with the same purpose in mind.