Chapter 58: Manners maketh man... No manners maketh punched man...

"So peaceful..."

I am currently waiting for Erevain and the rest to tell me that the food is ready.

That is why I'm sitting on one of the living room's sofas, fluffing Lyra's soft tail as she lightly purrs.

Also, she is staring at Sophie with her cat-like eyes for some reason.

Sophie is sitting on the sofa in front of mine by the way.

*staaaaaaaaare*

"...mmm...why are you staring at me?"

The staring is clearly bothering her and making her nervous.

As for me, I just keep enjoying the fluff.

It is soft like a well-kept cat's hair.

My lil' sis had one, that is why I know that.

When I still lived with my parents, that cat used to sleep inside of my manga closet a lot, so I ended up buying a her a bed and putting it there.

Huh? How did I keep the cat's hair from contaminating my manga? Really?

Are you actually a faker? Or just a noob? I did it with special plastic coverings and special illustrated boxes for each series, of course!!

It surprises me that you don't know...just look for the plastic coverings online...geez...

"You are Dog, right?"

So asks Lyra to Sophie out of nowhere...huh?

Dog?

What a strange and sudden question...

"Wha-wha—?!"

Aaaand now Sophie's reaction to it is even stranger...hmm.

"Well, Master here did turn Baronet Greese and Count Alessandro into women. So, I thought that might be the case with you."

"That's...."

Sophie is looking at me as if asking me what to do.

But then again, I do not get this...Dog?

I mean, she is right on the gems with Sophie being gender bended, but what does that have to do with Sophie being a dog or just Dog?

My instinct should tell me, but I am focusing more on the fluff because this day has been tiring and it heals me.

"Also, you seemed to know where everything was in Dog's house. Even the secret compartment in the floor that I did not find when I checked your house."

"...!"

Hearing that, Sophie quickly gets off from the sofa and points at Lyra...

"You checked my hous—?! Ah..."

...and then she stops herself, realizing that she just admitted to being this 'Dog'.

"Victory."

Says Lyra with a relaxed expression while doing the 'V' sign with both of her hands.

I then look at Sophie and ask...

"Dog?"

...while tilting my head and making a deadpan expression.

"Ugh...that...used to be my codename, Master..."

"Oh."

Now I get it, so that is why Alessandro called Lyra 'Cat' instead of Lyra...wait...