Chapter 93: Let onee-san reward you with a hug and a Knighting!

Epic isekai battle that ended with an aurora adorning the sky, check.

Person who created said aurora screaming her lungs out...

"KEKEKEKE I DID IT!! I DID IT!!! WE DID IT!!"

...and doing so in the place where the massive boss monster she slayed used to be, check. Heh.

Comrades walking towards the rest of the group to celebrate...well, that one is in progress, as we are doing just that right now.

"My King."

"Hm?"

Someone behind me?

A blueish elf...blueish elf...she is calling me King...AH!

Bellary! Of course! It's not like I forgot about her! Not at all!

She is also kneeling again!

"Stand and follow us, Bellary."

"As you wish, My King."

Having waited until I turned around and resumed walking, Bellary stands up and joins us.

Erevain is at my right as always, her now beautiful silver hair...which makes her look simply breathtaking...has yet to return to normal. It seems the duration of her spell is a bit more prolonged than she thought.

Anyways, continuing with our formation, Erevain's sister, Euphemia is right beside her, followed by a relaxed Kris.

Meanwhile, on my left, there's Gabrielle and now Bellary who is next to her.

And now that I'm focusing on Bellary again...did you know that her footsteps sound like a mix between breezy and crackling?

Because they do.

Although, that isn't that weird considering the stormy clouds coming out of her feet.

Wait...does she even have feet?

Now I want to ask her...

"She has feet, dear."

Ooooh! Thanks, Nerinne!

"..."

Nerinne?

"...I am proud of you, Auros. You took that step forward, that takes strength."

What are you saying, darling? I am the protagonist, right? I can't give up that easily!

Heh...I would normally just say that, but that is not the case here.

I don't care if I am saying the same thing again, but it helps me, so please endure it.

Seeing them fight...

Seeing Kris, Erevain, Mika, and the rest fight for their people despite what happened gives me strength.

Seeing Sophie do what she did...inspires me.

After all, she had been dealing with her own burdens since we met back in the village.

I could see it in her eyes...just how she was being eaten from the inside by them.

How they...how they even took her attachment to her very name.

And yet...there she was, screaming that name, screaming that she is here, showing the world not only that beautiful and brave scene, but also that she has stopped running from her past and has embraced both her present and future.

Showing me that...I can do it too.

Our circumstances might differ in magnitudes, yes, but still, that's how I feel.