Chapter 73: A conversation in the starry night and the form of His blessing.

Now that we have returned to the suite, Mika has been drowning me with questions about my magic and so on.

"Master, how were you able to pinpoint a different space? Which mystical language you used in the latter half of your spell? I was able to follow the ancient Spatie that was used by the predecessors of modern spatial mages, but then the rest sounded like gibberish to me..."

Yep, lots of questions...

"Was it a language older than Spatie or an original one? If it was an original one, then how does the structures of power behave within your language? Does it have a number system too? Is it easy to learn? Is it based on a unique Dragon Lord language instead of Draconic? Is that space under Master's full control? Does it only contain that area, or is it actually a mirror image of Arte? And..."

So...many...questions...

And she is clearly not stopping any time soon...

Help...

Let's look around for any maid to aid me...ah, Lucy!

Aaaand she just looks back at me, smiles, winks, and leaves.

All as if saying, 'enjoy yourselves, hehe.'

Grrr...

No one else is coming...

Allegra is in her room, briefing Luca, and the rest of the scouting team on how the operation went.

She looked especially eager to tell Luca about the poison.

Also, Jules and Sophie brought dinner for everyone. And this time it's from a restaurant that Sophie liked.

Meanwhile...I am still stuck here.

"Fufufu~~~, look at it from the bright side, dear. You did manage to remind everyone that you are more than your...'massages'."

Yes...that is good, but now Mika wants to know everything about it...

Should I tell her that I just imagine, point, and shoot?

"Oh no. You shouldn't tell her that unless you want to plunge her again into a crisis, dear. I did tell you that comments like those can give heart attacks to people, right? Well, I am partially to blame because I told you about the true essence of magic and gave you the perfect tools to use it. Even then, you surpassed my expectations, dear. I cannot fault little Mika for being curious. So, do hear her out."

I know...but I want to eeeeat...

"I await your answers, Master! Please, do not be concerned for my ignorance and dump it all on me! I shall take all the notes needed!"

*THUD*

"...!"

FOR DARLING'S SAKE!! THAT IS ONE BIG NOTEBOOK!! TAKE IT OFF THE TEA TABLE! IT IS GOING TO BREAK!!!

*CREAK*

IT'S CREAKING! IT'S CREAKING!! RESIST, TEA TABLE-CHAN!!

She leaves me no choice!! I will use my instinct and mental agility to craft some good answers for her!!! All while doing my best impression of the undead majesty's legendary mumble!!! If he can make it work with that genius demon, then I can make it work with this cute class president of a maid!!

"Hmph, then listen closely for I am not repeating myself until I have finished. Understood?"

I say so with my edge alter tone.

Also, Gabrielle and Bertia are now here and are serving us some freshly made tea and snacks.

One thing though, they are not saying a thing.