Chapter 21: A Knight's night with her Lord and the beginning of her tale...

Sometime ago, someone asked me a question while holding onto a gender bender doujin.

"Hhhnn..."

'Is it gay to do it with someone that was gender bended into a woman?'

"...mmmy...lord...haaah...nnnh..."

To that, I answered: Who cares?! They are a girl right now!

But I know some want a long answer so:

Do you find their current appearance attractive?

Do you find yourself in that situation?

And are they consenting? Heck, are they the ones who proposed it?

If your answer to all these questions is yes, then...who cares?!

I sure as hell don't and you shouldn't too. Stop thinking of the past and enjoy the present.

"...it is...haaah...haaannh...strange...this...mmmh feeling!"

With that out of the way, let's keep caressing the beautiful woman who is Erevain with my [Pleasurable Hands] skill active while she is on the bed and I am on top of her.

Her breathing is heavy, and some beads of sweat can be seen glistening her milky white skin bathed in moonlight.

I caress her starting from the nape of her neck and going down softly, as if it was the most valuable silk.

"Hmmmn!"

She lets out a muffled moan when I reach the space between her breasts and go to her stomach.

How to say it? Her moans are...more reserved? I'm sure you know, but I was someone without access to this type of experiences, in real life at least, so that is the best way to describe it.

"Haah..."

I reach her navel and she reacts to my touch once again. My hand approaches the part where her womb would be and suddenly stops.

"...mmmn?"

Heh, surprised? I can see it in your eyes. That tantalizing feeling...so new, so alien to you but you can't keep yourself from desiring more...

"You look beautiful Ere..."

I whisper to her in her ear while leaning closer to her face.

"...!"

Her face is red but instead of an expression of embarrassment I find her smiling at me.

"Not as much as you are my lord."

"...?!"

She says so with that noble face of hers while caressing my face.

That...was a surprise for sure.

"I...am in no position to say this, but please My Lord...do not stop..."

She embraces me after saying that and I accept her request.

I undo the lace on her night wear, and it falls off elegantly showing me her bare chest. Their size is on the big side but not as big as mine, like an 85? At the same time her hands caress my back, almost reaching my hips and then she moves them towards my breasts and pulls up the chest part of my bodysuit.

We kiss for a moment, after that my head goes down to her chest and I suck the tip of her right breast gently.

"So...hymmn! Sensi—nnnnmm!"

My other hand was already down there doing its job.

"My...lord...mmmmhaH! Wha—mn! Happe—nninnnghh!"