VOLUME 1 OMAKES

Omake 1: A normal thing for women.

Hmm...you know, I've been thinking about something, darling.

"Oh? And what's that, dear?"

Well, if you think about it, it's been a little bit more than a month since I came to this world an—

"That's right, dear! I totally forgot about that with everything that was happening! Still, let me cook you something special to celebrate!"

Really?! I can't wait to try out your cooking, but...

"But?"

You see, as I said, it has been a little bit more than a month since I reincarnated here...

In this...female body.

So...ammm...I was wondering if...err...well...if I was going to experience what every woman goes through every month. Or could it be that...ahaha...man this is embarrassing...

"Take your time~~."

Yes...

Could it be that it's different because of my race...? Ah, it's not as if I'm looking forward to it or anything like that, I'm not, even more so since all my female coworkers seemed to just hate it...but you know...

"Fufufufu~~."

Hey! Don't laugh!

"Aww, but you're so adorable! I can't help it! Fufufufu~~."

"A-Adorable...?!! Stop it! Don't make me blush even further!"

"Fufufuhaha...ahaha...alright, I won't laugh anymore, dear."

Grrr...we'll see about that...

"Ahem...anyways...I haven't felt anything yet, but I'm still curious! So...that's it. That's what has been on my mind."

"Then, you have nothing to worry about, dear."

"Really?"

"Yes! The women of this world came up with so many ways to deal with it in the past that it has become a non-issue by now. They have pills and potions that can completely turn it 'off' when needed and without any drawback. There's even a great variety of spells to deal with any of the symptoms since everyone experiences it in a different manner. And they are all available for free in many of the Church's temples, stores, and hospitals, just like any other of the supplies needed."

Phew...

"That is...if you belong to the people of the races."

Eh?

Wait...

"For Dragon Lords...well..."

This bad feeling...

"...good luck laying non-fertilized eggs, dear! Just remember to push!"

"HAAAAAH?!!!"

E-E-EGGS?!! P-PUSH?!! THAT HAS TO BE A LIE! EVEN IF IT MAKES SOME STRANGE SENSE!!!

"Fufufufu~~, I will leave you to it, dear."

HEY! WHERE ARE YOU DISSAPERING TO?! No...wait...WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

NERINNE?!

NERINNEEEEEEEEE!!!!

END

______________________________

Omake 2: Add mental damage to that damaged goods list.

"Ah, there you are, Master. I wanted to consult you about something and if I may ask, could you come with me to the library? It will make things easier."