Chapter 15: Are you kidding? Eh?!

"Amm...Nerinne..."

"Yes, my dear?"

"Who is that girl?"

Five minutes after traversing inside of the surprisingly bigger, and recently expanded, personal space, I find myself back in the main bedroom, where Nerinne is on top of the bed doing the hair of a little girl I have never seen before.

"Would you believe me if I said that she is the product of our love?"

She says so as—

EH?!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH?!

"Fufufuhahahahahaha...your face! Hahahahaha that expression you are making is priceless Auros!"

"..."

"Fuh...let...me catch...my...hahaha...breath..."

"..."

"So fun...don't you think so, Ilya?"

Wh-what...?

"Father looks funny..."

Fafafafafafatheeeeeeeeeeer?! Are you serious?! Oi, oi, when the hell did the story change tags to the one with the F for me and Nerinne to have a kid?! We're not even in the fifth volume to introduce the kuudere kid!!!

"Please, no more...fufufu~~ I can't keep laughing..."

"..."

"I mean, she was already introduced dear, but it wasn't in this form."

"Wha-what do you mean with that Nerinne?"

"Her fiery red hair doesn't ring a bell for you?"

"Ammm noooo?"

"Or her ashen brownish skin? Keyword being, ashen, dear."

I bet I'm making a dumb face right now, but it seriously doesn't ring any bells. Oh, the girl is looking at me intently. You could even see the *staaaaaaaaaaaare* type of onomatopoeia crowning her head.

That, plus her kuudere poker face, and it feels as if she is staring directly at my soul. This ten or something years old girl...

Ah!

She jumped off the bed and is now walking towards me.

She's here.

"..."

"Amm...hello?"

She took my right hand and took off my gauntlet...huh? Was it that loose for her to take it off that easily?

"Here..."

She shows me the back of my hand where the crest-type mark is, specifically the one that appeared after I claimed the volcano, and then she shows me her own right hand.

"No...way..."

"Fufufu~~."

"..."

This girl...she has the same crest... 

That means...no, that is too crazy even for me, but...I... Nerinne?

"Mhm."

She just nodded.

Ahahaha...hahahahahahahaha she is the volcano...the volcano is a kuudere little girl who calls me father even if I'm a woman now. I can't even...

We just went full isekai.