Epilogue 3: The immediate future...and promised fanservice!

It has been a few days after the...interesting feast we had here in the castle.

Don't worry, the food was a great success! A super success! Everyone liked it!

"My, one would think that they would be all muscle, but look at you, Kris, they sure are big and supple."

"S-stop staring at them, Gabrielle! Y-you have your own! Geez...!!"

"Oh dear, aren't we flustered now? Ohohohoho!"

"Aaaagh! Stop it! You know I don't like that laugh of yours!"

Of course, some dishes were more favored than others by different people, but that is how life is!

Even more so, that is one thing I'm very happy to not check off my isekai list.

You know, the one about all the food of the MC's world being liked by everyone with the same intensity? Yeah, that one.

"Dog, you are cute. Can I touch you?♢"

"K-keh?! What are you saying you...you Cat?! Of course not! "

"I will let you fluff my tail."

"No!"

Like, for example, Kris loved the ceviche, but Evangeline preferred the lasagna over it.

Meanwhile, Kara loved the spicy chicken with veggies we made more than the pulled pork...grrr...heresy...

"...?! Awawa...what is t-this chill?"

...ahem...I mean, everyone can like what they want.

Really! I'm just glad that everyone loved the food in general! Although, when the time for desserts came things got quite wild...

"Ufufu...doesn't it feel good, Luca?"

"Mhm. Head massage...hair wash...relaxing..."

"Hehe, you look so cute with your hair pulled back. And I am sure you would look even cuter if you opened your eyes..."

"Soap...eyes...no good, Allegra."

"I suppose you are right."

There were lots of different cakes, sweet breads, ice creams, gelatos, chocolates, puddings, sweet rice porridges, cookies, churros, and many more.

Yet, they were all gone in just instants.

Even Mary and Sylvie used speeds I never thought they were capable of to just get ahold of some of them.

Though, there was someone who was left out from this part of the feast, and that was Maevis. As part of her punishment by Gail for the cookie dough incident, she was not permitted to have dessert.

She cried while watching us eat.

It was...pitiful to say the least.

Still...and I hate to say this because I do feel for her...she brought it upon herself.

Even Lucy resisted the temptation to do something like that because she knew that Mika would do something similar to her.

She liked the crème brulee by the way.

Moving on, Ludovica, Celesia, and Sam fought for the same Sacher torte cake.

Yeah, you heard that right, not for a piece of it.

They 'fought' for the whole cake.

My adorable Celesia won, but she still shared the cake with everyone in the end.

She is such a good girl.

Cute too.

"Bertia, can you pass me the soa—?! Oi! Your...your...!!"