ESS Chapter 1:Time to go to sleep...but not before a bedtime story!

Special thanks from the bottom of my heart to all the patrons and donators listed here:

Maid-Paragons (Tier 3):

· Ayth

· Schoookie

· Knight_Redundant

· Aravir

· Teresa

· johnthephone

· Gray

· Yuna, The Crimson Maid

· Retard Gaming

Maid-Knights (Tier 2):

· Chaty

· Dajer

· Big Ounce

· AnimeFreak1982

· Dantenshi

· Toursaq

· CrimsonNarwhal

· eeleater

Maid-Squires (Tier 1):

· ByronHunter

· Bole

· Chaos

· Edje

· Salinthrous

· Sumdudeguy

· Thabian

· Thistle's Dragon

· Zenith

· Belkoth

· Vinicius Paiva

· Ar1357

· Quackin

· TheGeneralPlaysGames

· Ranger_Hero587

· Platymage

· Raiju Raijin

· Timofy

· lobe l

· Tikku

· Greatred

Donators:

· YukisoraRin

· Bernard

· Anon

· AriaFlare

Truly, thank you, your support literally made a difference, as without you it would have been literally impossible for me to continue writing and get medicines for both my grandmother and sister.

For those who might consider subscribing to my patreon, know that your money really helps, not only me, my health, and the story, but also my sister, who is fighting against a health condition of her own, and my grandmother who has beaten COVID and now is fighting the infection it left her with (and winning!! More info at the end of the chapter). And that is besides from the emphysema she was already suffering from even before COVID.

It is not all bad news though, thanks to a donation from one of you and the continuous support of my patreons, my grandmother hasn't needed to worry about her oxygen or her meds during this time and that is something I will always be grateful for.

So, again, your support truly makes a difference, not only in my life but also in the lives of the people who are important to me. Thank you.

Of course, you wouldn't be joining for nothing, as you'd gain early access to the next story illustration (and its uncensored version if there's one) and character sheets, work in progress images of said illustration and character sheets, the Spin-Off "Waifu Bites!" and its 10 bonus chapters (with one more already in the making), and more!