Chapter 5: Character creation takes time.

"

"...and that is why Edge Alter is the best among all of the lookalikes, in my humble opinion."

It took us a little bit of time, but we just finished playing, watching, and reading everything. The Goddess absorbs information at an absurd rate. So, terms like the ones I just used are already normal for her. I didn't even need to give her my speed runner's guide for the portable spin-off before she started destroying every battle, even with the difficult mode where you use the squishy and fluffy snow fox character. She can read a lot faster than me too, so the visual novels were like snacks for her. But she really wanted to see all the endings, so the playtime was still normal for my fast reader standards.

"Hmm...I can see your point, but I think Guardian-chan could be tied with Edge Alter."

Obviously, we've been playing the mobile game in between the other materials. And thanks to being where we are, the Japanese version was automatically translated for our enjoyment, plus...UNLIMITED CURRENCY. YEEEEEEEAH! Well, I did tell her that she shouldn't use her power to do that because the salt was part of the experience, but when she got hooked it was inevitable...

"I understand. I really do. But Edge Alter being an Angelusia gives her more points."

"Then plain Angelusia would be better since she is not a lookalike nor an altered version. I mean, she is the original from the first game."

...

She got me there.

I really wanted her to enjoy the crossover between the other titles too. So, I also 'pulled out' the Blessed in the Gardens movies and novels, as well as the Astral Princess: Solaris visual novel. She liked it so much, that she pulled its remake out of an alternative timeline. Yep, this Goddess is that OP. But that remake...OOF...it was...OH SO GOOD! And...I can't even...yeah. I think it is something you must experience instead of me telling you. Sorry.

"Fufu~~, that's the first time I won. You should praise me."

She says so while making a smug smile and puffing out her ample chest. But now it is covered by the Batty-chan cosplay that she is wearing.

Yeah, that is her favorite character. The vampire princess who acts like a villain for most of besto waifu's game but is actually a good-hearted slouch that loves to collect and use hoodies.

As for the barbaric healer, she said that she doesn't think of her as a waifu because they sound kind of similar and she isn't the type of deity that enjoys narcissism. But she did say that she will cosplay as her since she loves her wild style. YES! OH YES!

I also liked her Batty-chan style hoodie, so I asked her if she could make one for me and she did! It was red instead of pink, but since red is my favorite color, along with black, I didn't have a problem with it. More so... I'M COORDINATING OUTFITS WITH AN ACTUAL GODDESS, HOW COOL IS THAT?