Epilogue 2.5: A taste of another world and the fate of the Kyrie family.

"*ahem* Without further ado and having explained the whole situation...let the feast begin."

Standing in front of everyone in the dining hall...hair a bit ruffled and filled with a feeling of having lost something important inside that room I...say that...

Haa...

What? I sound a bit out of it...?

Heh...yeah...

What happened in that room, you ask...?

Well...just look at Nerinne...her eyes look just as lifeless as mine...

On the other hand, Ludovica is almost shining with that ear-to-ear satisfied smile she is making right now...

*shivers*

There's your answer...

She really was holding back when I first met her...that's for sure...

Moving on...

Everyone is seated wherever they like...

As such, you will find some of the guests right beside some maids, but it all makes sense once you know who invited who.

"""""""Yes! Cheers! For Master! For Miss Nerinne!"""""""

In any case, responding to my words and raising their respective drinks, all the Maid-Knights heartily exclaim that in unison, including Lyra and Sylvie, of course.

A pact is coming for the former while the latter needs more training before she is ready for it, but that is just a matter time.

I just know it.

""""For Lady Argento! For Miss Nerinne!"""""

And with just as much heart as my dear Maid-Knights, some of our guests, as in Ludovica, Euphemia, Locke-chan, Greese and Countess Pyr, raised their drinks and let that out.

For Locke-chan and Greese, I invited them as a reward for the good job they did. Meanwhile, Countess Pyr was invited by both Lucy and Mika, and there was no way I was going to say no to them inviting her.

"..."

Now, I said 'some of our guests' because Licht, Mary and Lorelei have chosen to stay silent, which I understand. After all, you just need to look at their faces to see that they feel like they should not be here.

Though, Lorelei, who is now rejuvenated and wearing a maid uniform–per our agreement–also seems to be...scared?

"Here, try this out, Lorelei. Master calls them calamari. They resemble the Korkis from the Kingdom of Zenji's fishing region."

"O-okay..."

"Ah!"

"Wha—?!"

"I made the sauce, so please, do tell me if it is good."

"I-I will..."

"Mmm...and the Lasagna smells good. That reminds me, Master even went out of her way to use Mil cheese in one of them. So do try it out too."

"Y-yes..."

So weird. She accepted to serve me and got what she wanted, so there should be nothing to fear...right? I mean, Allegra is even caring for her right now, serving her food, recommending her some dishes and being very nice to her overall.

Oh well, she is eating now, so maybe she was just nervous.

"I thought that a person as interesting as Lady Argento would have quite the partner, but to think that such partner is someone with a charisma and presence such as yourself, Miss Nerinne. I can only say that my already great interest has done nothing but double! Literally!"