Chapter 49: Cathedral My Love!!

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

"*sniff* Ahhh, this smell. THIS SMELL IS...!"

"Eeek!"

SOMEONE!! I KNOW THIS IS RICH COMING FROM ME BUT HELP ME GET THIS PERVERT OFF OF ME!!!

"And these clothes! I can feel her in these clothes too!"

"EH?! STOOOOP!!!"

SHE IS TRYING TO UNDRESS ME!! Wait...no...she is not...she is rubbing herself on them...

STILL!!

I can't use my powers to get out of this because I do not want to attract that kind of attention and I have an idea who she is, buuuut...!!

"No way I am stopping! You were late to arrive, so this is a just remuneration!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"I wonder if the tights and the underwear are like that too..."

"DON'T TRY TO LIFT MY DRESS!!"

"Then, I will go for the chest!"

"Of course, you should go for the chest! It's the best! I mean...no!!!"

GAAH!! NERINNE!! DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT THESE THINGS WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO ME?!

"I said accidents, dear~~."

NERINNE?!

"I mean, she had to use her resources to get you inside the Capital without a problem. She even promised to obtain a high-quality inn for you to stay. So, I wanted to return the favor in a way."

WHAT WAY?!

"Oh! They are softer and bigger than mine!"

"Of course, they are! Mine are superior! Although, yours have a nice shape and size too."

"Really? Thank you for the compliment, almost no one compliments my appearance, you know."

"No prob—! Wait, that's not what I wanted to say, dammit!"

"Aaah...the smell is more intense! This is heavenly!"

"And stop sniffing me!!"

She really is just choosing when to listen to me, huh?! Nerinne, what's her deal?!

"You see...she is one of the mortals closer to me and that has made her develop a certain...liking to me, dear. Whenever she prays, she asks me to descend and do many activities with her. Like sharing a cup of tea, playing boardgames, sharing a bath and even having a sleepover. Oh, and now that I mention it, there was that one time when she spoke of enjoying some skinship while breathing heavily."

THAT IS SOMETHING WAY DEEPER THAN JUST 'LIKING'!!

"But I have my duties and the rules, so nothing like that ever happened. Then, after convincing her of letting me repay the favor, she said that she wanted to spend some time with you as a reward. She also asked me to put a bit of my essence on you and she would be satisfied. Ah, but don't worry, despite everything, she is a good girl!"

Yeah, mhm, riiight.

Also...that perfume...

That is why it smelled so familiar!!

"Indeed. I genuinely think that it is a fair trade, my dear. After all, you get to experience some ecchi moments with someone in a nun outfit, which is something that is on your list. And she gets to be with you for a bit. It is as you say, a 'win-win' scenario, right? But it seems your little detour to help Erevain's sister made her a...little impatient."