Chapter 65: A day in the life of Sylvie, the apprentice maid knight.

Back in the Castle of the Ever-Burning Will, a new day started for a certain village girl, for she woke up at the sound of someone knocking at her door.

*yawn*

"Mmm...so sore...five more minutes..."

Still, that was clearly not enough. For the girl yawned, sleepily let out such words and buried herself in her pillows once more.

How did a village girl who usually woke up by daybreak turned into someone that sleeps past that?

The answer is quite the simple one.

It was all thanks to the training she was going through.

Indeed, it was a training capable of leaving her body more sore than entire seasons of tiling the fields or tending to the crops.

Every single muscle in her begged for rest and she was happy to oblige.

So much so, that she completely forgot of the person behind her door.

A person that waited no more.

*SLAM*

"...!"

A person that slammed the door open, surprising the girl.

But that was not all.

"Wake uuup, Sylvie!! It's time for your morning run!!"

So exclaimed the woman as she grabbed the girl's feet, which were sticking out of the blankets, and pulled her.

The woman had brown skin, red hair, and was wearing a maid uniform. One unique to her.

"Hyaaa!! G-Got it! I got it! Stop pulling my feet, Kris!"

In response, the girl quickly clung to the headboard of her bed with all her strength, all while exclaiming that.

"I wouldn't be doing this if a certain greenie had woken up on her own!! Now up, up! "

Said Kris as she let go of Sylvie's feet, motioning with her right hand to compliment her words.

Following that, the girl sprung up from her bed while raising her hands.

"I'm up! I'm up! Now, let me change!!"

Certainly, she was in no way dressed to engage in physical activities. After all, Sylvie was still wearing her usual pajamas.

'They may look really plain and not cute, but they are comfy!'

Such were Sylvie's thoughts about her pajamas as she was about to take them off.

"Ah...! I-I'll wait outside."

Seeing that, Kris got flustered and started to turn towards the door, clearly not wanting to stay there while Sylvie changed. Something that said girl noticed.

"Hm? You don't need to leave Kris. We are girls, right? I have nothing you haven't seen before on yourself."

"Ahahaha...what are you saying?"

Kris laughed awkwardly at Sylvie's words as she turned with the intentions of telling her to stop fooling around, but instead she found a dejected Sylvie looking at her with a hint of envy.

"...actually, you have more than me in certain areas..."

Such were her words while comparing her chest with Kris'.

"Where are you looking at, you—!?"

Something said maid realized as she followed the direction of Sylvie's gaze, immediately covering her chest with her arms as she did.