Chapter 60: Breakfast is truly the most important meal of the day.

Good morning.

How are you? Good? Good.

Enjoying the anime season? Besto girl is Miku? Who?

Me? I'm glad you asked.

I'm great. Refreshed, even.

Why?

Well...yesterday when I was undressing, I caught a glance at myself in the mirror and found my waifu.

Ha! What a surprise, right?

Not only that, but she was also wearing this incredibly alluring black bra and a quite daring dental floss thong.

That was just...so good...I couldn't control myself.

One thing led to another and let's just say that I slept like a log after relieving my tension so much.

So much...

Have I said that I love this body? Yes? Too many times now? Sumanai...NOT!

I love this body.

A lot.

Heh.

Anyways...

I am currently having breakfast with everyone in the suite.

Mika was the one in charge of making it and boy did she deliver.

She made an omelet with various herbs, well-cooked sausages of an animal called beeftain, and a fruit salad with various isekai fruits, obviously.

Also, yes. Beeftain sounds like short for beef captain.

I made the same remark and Jules gave me the thumbs up.

It seems that that was the reasoning behind the name.

According to Jules, their steaks are juicy, soft and seem to melt in one's mouth...

I want to eat that!!!

If the sausages are already this delicious, then I can already imagine how the steaks are...

I feel like I'm drooling just thinking about it...

Once again, all thanks to Mika. When I just woke up, she asked me for permission to use a bit of money for buying some ingredients and she came up with this.

"This is truly delicious, Mika. You did an excellent job."

I say so with full honesty and smiling satisfied.

"Thank you, Master. I am glad that you liked it."

She looks proud but also happy.

Of course, Erevain is at my right and Gabrielle at my left.

"Excellent table manners, My Lord. Full marks."

Says Erevain with a satisfied expression on her face.

Also...YES! FINALLY!

She has been teaching me how to eat like a noble of the Kingdom since this trip started and you already know this, but she is quite strict!

She would grab my wrist every time I did not use the right utensils and then she would take the one I was using while giving me the correct one.

By the way, the utensils are just a bit different from Earth, but it does make me mess up more than I would like. Which is my fault, of course.

Then, there is the whole order in which one needs to eat things. In short, one goes from soft to hard. Fruits being regarded as either the appetizer or the dessert depending on which fruits are used and mixed...