SS16: Ichinose Honami - We Love Corinth

I entered the meeting room of the student council following Karma-kun.

Nagumo-senpai had called all of us here for an urgent meeting. Apparently, the school had finally given their reply to Nagumo-senpai's proposal regarding the mixed training camp we would have on January, which was good since we were starting to worry.

Today was November 11 and we were in the middle of a special exam called Paper Shuffle in which we were facing another class to score the highest in the final exams. Karma-kun had planned our entire strategy so, while Eiichiro-kun and Yuki-chan helped Karma-kun with his plan, the rest of us in Class B limited ourselves to our study groups where we studied both the planning Karma-kun had designed and the short tests Class D prepared for us every few days.

I was glad Karma-kun had accepted my idea to collaborate with Class D more openly. The short tests they were sending us were being really helpful to our classmates and the variety of questions didn't allow them to get comfortable with a single model. Therefore, they were in a state of anticipation that didn't let them get relaxed with the exam. I was certain they would be fully prepared to face whatever Class C threw at us.

Nagumo-senpai, Kiriyama-senpai and Mizowaki-senpai still hadn't arrived but all the others were here, including the four new members of the student council that had applied to join. I greeted everyone and took my seat at the end of the table next to Karma-kun. In front of us were Ayanokouji-kun and Nao-san. With the arrival of new members, all second-year students, the repartition of our seats had changed and the division between the second and first-years was clearer than ever.

"It's unusual to see you this early, Sawakiguchi-senpai," I addressed one of the new members of the council.

Sawakiguchi Misaki-senpai was a cheerful and lively girl with a lot of imagination from Nagumo-senpai's class that was also part of the Astronomy club. She had beautiful golden eyes and an unruly raw-umber brown hair that she tied in three buns with no apparent order and one braid. Although, her main characteristic would be how she doesn't wear the school uniform properly as her shirt was always messy and she never tied her ribbon.

"Well, it's an 'urgent meeting' so I figured I should arrive early," she placed a finger on her chin thoughtfully before shrugging dismissively. "Besides, I had nothing better to do."

"That's quite an irresponsible comment, Sawakiguchi-san," Teppei Araki-senpai stated arranging his glasses.

Teppei-senpai was another one of the second-year students that was on Nagumo-senpai's class as well. He had joined the student council which surprised me at first since he was part of the school journal and was supposed to take over the presidency after Sarutobi-senpai's graduation in a few months. He was quite chubby and had black eyes with short dark green hair.

"Well, that's what happens when you just accept whoever," Karma-kun shrugged.

"Are you criticising our president?" Teppei-senpai questioned.

"It was just a comment. Take it as you will," Karma-kun shrugged again.

"Now, now, everyone. There's no need to fight among ourselves," Ayasaki-senpai declared giving a clap. "Why don't we all show a smile?"

"Smiles are all I have to offer, Ayasaki," Karma-kun grinned.

Ayasaki Remi-senpai was the third of the four new members of the student council. Like the precedent two, she was a member of Class 2A and was good friends with Asahina-senpai. Her hair was hot pink tied in twin-tails, and her eyes were of a beautiful dark pink. She always acted pretty childish but was very honest with her emotions and thoughts.