03

Michael picked me up from the Britannia and I hugged Quinton one last time before heading into the car.  I knew Cate's flight was landing soon and I wanted to be there. 

"Where too Miss Baldwin" Michael. 

"The airport please" I asked softly. He nodded and headed there.  I didn't tell Cate I was going to be there, I wanted to surprise her since I haven't seen her in ages!  I was in the restaurant for a while with Quinton.  We had a laugh and a few too many mimosas and cocktails but it was nice to catch up with him.  He knows that I prefer women and he tries to protect me at all costs with that as he knows the world can be a cruel place for homophobia.  He didn't care what my sexuality was, as long as I was happy.  His wife however, Claudia was just the same, she was like a second mother to me and their children, Sofia and Bailey who are just a little younger than me as I am 25, those girls are like my little sisters, I love them whole heartedly.

The ride to the airport was quiet, with a little music in the back.  Michael let me connect to the speaker and I played a little Drake as I knew he loved Drake too.  We both were vibin' until we pulled up at the airport and near enough to the hangars.  We waited about 10 minutes at then I could see my black jet flying downwards ready to land.  AHHH I was so excited to see them all I thought and hopped out the car and so did Michael giving me a hand as I did have heels and a dress on.  I guess I was a over- dressed but it's whatever.   The jet landed and turned into the hangars and stopped.  The doors opened and I could see Cate running down the steps and towards me with the rest behind her. 

"Ahh my sweet girl, I've missed you idiot" Cate squeezed me tight and I was suffocating in her embrace.

"I've missed you too dummy" I replied.

Cate introduced me to everyone and they all gave me a hug and complimented my dress, I don't take compliments well at all. 

"Sorry I'm dressed like this guys, I had a business brunch and only now came from there" I giggled nervously and so did they. 

"Girl, your tiddies are looking hella good in that dress.  Imma need to borrow it sometime" Rihanna said quite loud causing everyone to burst into laughter and my face to turn a crimson red. 

"You can borrow it anytime" I replied still giggling. 

Andrew helped everyone get their suitcases and I thanked him handing him a tip for taking care of my ladies on the flight, he refused at first but I wouldn't leave until he took it, I gave him a quick hug and went back to join the girls who was sat around a small table in the hangar waiting for Michael as he was heading back to get the keep limo for us all. 

Michael

2 minutes away girl🤍

Thank you Michael, you're the best! Xo

I've known Michael  for a while, he was a few years older than me.  I met him at a bar one night and he desperately needed a job and I needed a driver, one thing led to another and hey ho he's my driver.  He's my best friend.  He's always looking out for me which I adore about him.  I was talking to Sandy as she was very easily to talk to, until I glanced around and saw a set of eyes staring at my body, eyeing me up and down.  I was too scared to speak to this woman so I left it, Sarah was eyeing me up head to toe since she stepped out of the jet, and I'm not complaining, stare all you want bbyg. 

Michael beeped the horn outside the hangar and we all climbed in.  I let Cate sit in with Michael as they've known each other for a while and are quite close.  I took a seat in the back next to Sarah and she smiled at me and I immediately returned it. 

"I feel broke already and this is only the start" Mindy spoke up and we all laughed. 

"Same girl.. this car even has LED lights and champagne glass holders, wait.. and BAGS OF POPCORN!" Anne squealed and took a pack which was in a bowl under the seats.  I couldn't help but laugh.  Sarah looked over to me and was in awe (?) of my laugh, I seen her bite her lower lip in the corner of my eye so I turned and winked at her and she quickly looked away, slightly embarrassed she got caught checking me out for the millionth time. 

After singing to the music blaring from the speakers, we finally arrived at the estate. 

"Miss Baldwin, could you open the gates please" Michael turned to ask me and I nodded in response.  I took my phone from my clutch purse and entered in the code.  The girls were shocked as hell that I could do that. 

"Oh my god, I am poor" Mindy said and we all laughed again.  The women rolled down the windows to get a better look of my estate as the windows were tinted and were quite hard to see through them.  They were all amazed of how gorgeous my land was and I never felt more proud.  I designed and decorated most of it myself.  I smiled to myself. 

"Oh my god, look how gorgeous that water fountain is!" Sarah gasped and the girls agreed. 

"Ugh the gorgeous blossom trees!  Im in love" Awkwafina announced and I thanked her. 

Michael pulled up outside the mansion and helped the girls take their suitcases out.  I entered the passcode to get into my home and we all walked in.  Most of the girls faces dropped a mile when they seen the place. 

"Oh my fucking god Tyla!!  This place is amazing already and we haven't even had a tour!" Rihanna shouted to me and I smiled widely in return. 

"You guys can leave your bags and suitcases over in this room and we can head to the kitchen first, I bet you're all starving and hungry" I giggled and they agreed with me. 

Cate led them to the kitchen and I stayed behind to run up the stairs to my room and slip on comfier clothes and shoes.  I changed into a hoodie and sweats and a pair of sliders.  I headed back down into the kitchen and joined the girls which were already sipping tropical juices and Cate and Sandy were making bowls of fruit, cupcakes, biscuits and little bits to eat until later when we make dinner.  

We all sat and chatted for a while and the women mainly wanted to hear about me.  Yikes. 

"So what do you do for a living Tyla?" Anne asked me while nibbling on a cupcake. 

I looked over at Cate, I didn't really like talking about myself as people seem to think I'm some kind of snob.  Cate nodded and I told the group. 

"I'm a business woman, I own a few brands worldwide, have my own clothing brand, write books,  a tv producer, I'm an artist, you name it really.  But my main job is an architecture" I nodded and then gulped down my juice. 

"Jeez, busy life, that's impressive!" Sandy exclaimed and everyone agreed.

"I bet that's a lot of work, I could never I'm too lazy" Anne spoke up and I giggled at her remarks.

"It is a lot, trust me, but when you schedule your days ahead and do what you're supposed to do on that day it becomes less of a hassle" I explained.  They all nodded in agreement. 

"So you guys wanna tour?" I asked them and they shouted 'yes' in unison and I giggled and walked towards the front of the house and they all followed like children at school.