25

Sarah's POV: 

Everyone was getting onto the jet and hugging and thanking Tyla for letting them be here.  I of course didn't get on yet, I really didn't want to leave her, I was scared too, I was scared that I'd feel so lonely without her.  I know people say never rely on people for your happiness as you wouldn't be able to be happy on your own but I did rely on Tyla, she's made me the most happiest girl in the world these last few months. 

"I'm going to miss you darling" Tyla pulled me into her embrace. 

"I'm going to miss you more" I pushed my head into her chest while she kissed my forehead a few times before I pulled away to look at her.

"Are you sure you can't come now" I groaned looking up at her.

"You know I would come in an heartbeat but you know how important this is, for me, for you, for the gang" she whispered the last part. 

I nodded, she walked me onto the plane and I kissed her one last time before I sat next to Jessica who saw I was upset. 

"Oh Sar you'll see her soon love" I smiled at her. 

Tyla's POV:

I walked into the cockpit and told Andrew the usual.

"Smooth flight and make sure you get there safely, and keep these people protected.  Any problems you ring me.  You got me on speed dial" I nodded at him.

"Yes ma'am of course" I shook his hand to thank him.  I walked in where everyone was sat and they all looked up.

"It was a pleasure having you all here and I hope you can all come for a vacation next time" they chuckled and cheered.

"Have a safe flight everyone and I should see you all soon"

I walked over to Sarah who looked so sad, my heart broke a little bit.  I took my jumper off which held my scent and gave it to her.

"Here you go stink, I sprayed extra perfume on it before we left" everyone heard this and chuckled.

"I've spoke to the pilot don't stress okay?  And ring me as soon as you land" I asked her and she smiled weakly with a nod.

"Okay, I'll see you soon my girl I love you"

"I love you too" the blonde spoke.

"Take care of her for me guys and if any of you need anything please don't hesitate to ring me!  Bye guys" I winked at Sarah before walking off the jet and walked back to my car where Michael was waiting for me. 

"Back home Miss Baldwin?" He asked.

"Yes please, thank you"

I sighed deeply, my heart feels so heavy and I feel as if I was going to be sick.

—————————

Sarah's POV: 

Baby❤️

I've landed my love.  I miss you so much it hurts :(

Im glad you had a safe flight.  I miss you more babe, this bed feels so weird without you here with me xx

Like you said, you'll be with me soon.  I can't wait to see you already baby.

Me too darling<3

I got an Uber from the airport and headed straight to Amanda's house.  I messaged her saying I was in town and she was so excited, this cheered me up a little.