08

I was sat on the edge of the pool with Sarah while everyone else wa already in there having a blast, we were sat on the far end so no one could hear us or bother us.

"So now we've talked about me, let's talk about you Paulson" I grinned and she rolled her eyes playfully. "What ya wanna know?" She asked me.

"What's happened with you and Holland?" I asked shyly.

Sarah's POV:

"What's happened with you and Holland?" Tyla asked me in a shy manner as she was scared of my reaction. It wasn't a question I was expecting.

"Uh- we broke up" I tried to keep it short and simple but the brunette kept pressing.

"Oh come on I just told you basically my whole life story" she giggled and I couldn't help but smile, her laughter was like music to my ears.

"We weren't working out anymore. I caught her cheating in our home with some woman I don't even know! I popped out for a little to visit Amanda and go grocery shopping for us and then I walked in on her with someone" I explained.

"The funny thing is I wasn't even upset over it, I was more upset when you left than I was walking in on my own girlfriend cheating on me" I chuckled dryly to myself and Tyla came closer and put her arm around me, I scooted closer to her leaning my head on her shoulder. She made me feel so safe and secure.

"Well she won't be able to hurt you anymore, because I won't let her, she'll have me to deal with and trust me *chuckle* she won't like that" Tyla responded and I giggled at that but scared at what she actually may do, her and her 'business'.

We stayed like that for a few more moments then both jumped in the pool fully clothed, we swam over to the others and started splashing each other and jumping off the diving boards.

Cates POV:

I looked over and seen Tyla and Sarah smiling widely while splashing each other, I've never seen them both so happy like this for a long long looooong time.  Sarah decided to push down onto Tyla's shoulders and dunk her under the water.  Well played Sar that was quite funny, I chuckled and thought to myself.  It seemed like they've known each other their whole life with the connection they had.  They chemistry is there. 

While Sarah and Tyla was p¡ssing about and minding their own business as they were both in worlds of their own, everyone one of us even bad girl riri all looked at them both in awe.  It was obvious to all of us that they were in love, wether they denied it or not or try to hide it.
It was like a scene from out of a movie. I both knew they liked each other. God Sarah's been trying to find this girl forever on all her socials but I never told her as I knew Tyla had shit going down with her family but never found out what, I didn't want Tyla bringing another one of my dearest friends into whatever she had going on so I thought staying quiet was the best option.

"Yo lovers!" I shouted to them and they both stopped giving each other an awkward laugh.

"How about we make food and then head back out here later tonight?" I asked Tyla and she nodded in agreement.

Tyla's POV:

I helped Sarah out of the pool and handed her a towel while everyone else went inside before us both. She thanked me and I wrapped my arm around her to stop her from shivering. We made our way up the stairs and I kissed Sarah on the forehead before she went in her room to get changed.

As I was getting dressed, I heard the door connecting both our rooms open, I turned my back and seen Sarah's face drop and get all flustered.

"Something wrong?" I asked with a smug expression. I knew what was wrong, I just wanted to hear it.

"Huh? What? N-no, sorry I didn't realise you were uh- naked" the blonde stuttered. This made me giggle. Did I make her feel this way? Probably, I mean my body was in great shape not to boost my ego.

"Oh it's okay, I was just about to hop in the shower. You should join me" I smirked boldly.

Sarah walked over to me and planted a kiss on my lips. Her lips were so soft and she made me shiver under her touch. "I'd love too".

I dragged her to the bathroom and she got undressed while I turned the shower on. We both hopped in and helped wash each other's body and hair, rinsing each other from the chlorine of the pool.

As I was scrubbing her back she let a moan escape her lips. Soon enough I kissed down on her neck and nibbled lightly, sucked and licked. I flipped her over so she was facing me and she pulled me in for a kiss. I slowly made my way down and was no on my knees with one of her legs over my shoulders. She was moaning my name very loudly, this is the loudest I've heard someone scream of pleasure, it was sure turning me on. I continued what I was doing until her juices was all over my fingers. I helped clean her up and stood back up. I wiped my mouth seductively keeping eye contact with the woman before me and this made her melt.

When we were both done, we got out and I held her hand and she followed me into my walking closet. I pulled out a Lacey bra and underwear set for myself and grabbed her the same but in the colour red. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes playfully while I laughed it off. I gave her sweatpants and a hoodie and I wore the same. She thanked me and she was taking a look around at all my items and clothing in my closet.

"You have a lot of Rolexes" she half giggled.

I walked over to her and hugged her from behind. "Some are gifts from my grandparents from christmas and my birthdays and just random gifts now and then" I explained and she nodded. We were both facing the mirror in my closet so I took my phone out and snapped a picture of us both.

♡︎165,327 likes                     54,465 comments

♡︎165,327 likes 54,465 comments

TyBaldwin: ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙᴀᴇ?

UserA: stop i can't-

UserB: This is too cute!!

User C: ew.

User D: @userc stfu.

mssarahcatherinepaulson liked your post.