Sarah's POV:
I was the first one awake which is unusual as Tyla is always the first one to be up and out of bed, but here I was downstairs at 5:45am making coffee.  I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch the sunrise from the outdoor balcony.

It was quiet, you could hear the soft noises of the birds chirping and a few cars which sped past now and then. 

I was out here for a while, by this time it was 7am.   I was in a trance with my mind racing until I felt a warm pair of hands wrap around my neck and draping down to my torso.  "Good morning my love" Tyla breathed in.

"Mmm good morning sweetheart" I smiled at her raspy voice.

She sat down on one of the chairs beside me.

"How are you up so early?  Is everything okay?" She asked me quite worried.

"Yes I'm okay." I lied.  I didn't want to panic her.

"Sar I know when my wife is lying.  What's up?" She asked more sternly now looking into my eyes.

"I uh- I just.  I'm scared for tonight.  I don't want to see Holland at all and I'm worried that she may try and do something." I explained now twiddling my thumbs.

Tyla brought her chair closer to me and pulled me into her embrace, arms wrapped around me.

"If she comes, she comes.  We can't do much about that now and we aren't those type of people to turn others away.  Like I said last night, we will have my family there so if she does try anything they will escort her out and she won't be allowed back or anywhere near us.  Okay?" She pecked me on my lips now that I'm looking up at her. 

"I adore you so much" I kissed her again but now more passionately.

Time skip 4 hours

Tyla's POV:

We are now on our way to pick everyone up from their homes since Michael insisted.  Sarah and I were in the back seats cuddling.  We were both in sweats and our bags were in the trunk of the limo.  We both had no makeup on and in fact looked like shit since we didn't get much sleep from all that activity last night ;)

We had picked everyone up from the Ocean's 8 cast first along with Ellen and Portia.

Sarah and I both jumped in the front with Michael as we did not want to be seen like this.  We really did match each other's energy. 

The rest were in the back as we pulled up to Amanda's house.

She hopped in and the rest greeted her.

"Hi guys." Amanda spoke.

"Anyone know where Bird and Mrs bird is?" She asked around.

"Nope we ain't seen them yet" Anne replied and Cate hummed in response.

Sarah and I both tried not to laugh loud as we could hear everything they were saying.  They didn't see us as all of the windows on the limo are tinted.

"Okay ladies we got one more stop before we get to the airport and then I have to do another few trips" Mike spoke through his earpiece which came with a mini microphone that was plugged through the speakers of the limo.

"Who do we have to get?" I asked him as he muted the microphone.

He handed us sheets of paper that were stapled together and he pointed to the bottom of the page.

I looked down and smiled as I knew Sarah would be happy that they were coming.

"Sar, we are picking Beanie up and her fiancé" I looked over and she smiled with teeth.

"I adore Beanie, she's a wonderful human being" she spoke and I smiled.  Normally people would get jealous when their partners would speak about other people so highly but I wasn't a jealous type and never have been.  I just loved seeing my wives face light up whenever she spoke of others, it made my wee heart melt.

Michael dropped us all off at the airport and let Sarah and I out first and we both ran onto the jet first before anyone could see us, they were all chatting away anyways. 

"Hi Andrew, mind if Sarah and I ride in the cockpit with you?" I chucked and so did he and then nodded and opened the door.

"Okay ladies you all may get on the jet, have a lovely time" Michael smiled at everyone as he held the door open for them all. 

Everyone was on the jet and Andrew closed the doors.  He was coming back after landing in Nebraska to pick up the other people as Sarah and I wanted to go home.

"Okay ladies.  We are about to take off so fasten your seat belts and let's fly!" Michael spoke through his earpiece and the sound travelled through the air vehicle.

I told Michael before hand to make the flight as smooth and quick as possible and he never disappoints.

I held Sarah's hand the whole way back home as I know how much she hates flying.  I spoke to her through the headphones and I cracked a few jokes to make it calmer for her.

"Do you think we should surprise them all and walk out there?" Sarah smirked over at me and I smirked back.

"I think we should" I said with a devil voice.

We both stood up and I opened the door for her.

On the count of three we walked through the shutter doors and everyone turned around, they all cheered after seeing us.

"Oh my god where have you gays been?" Cate asked as she stood up to hug us both. 

"Yeah wtf bird?" Amanda hugged Sarah and then me.

"We have been with you guys the whole way.  We were hiding in the front of the limo and then quickly ran on here when you was all busy gossiping" I chucked and put my hand around Sarah's waist.

"You bitches!"  Rihanna laughed and so did the rest.

"Okay okay, in our defence we didn't want to scare any of you looking like this but we thought fuck it" I laughed.

Ellen suddenly screamed to scare Sarah and to my surprise Sarah jumped a mile.

"ELLEN!"  She yelled, trying to recover from the mini heart attack she was just given. 

Everyone laughed at her.

"So Tyla what's the plan for tonight?" Mindy asked and everyone settled down to listen.

"Okay so the party starts at 6:30 this evening and you can all stay at the mansion and get ready there.  I've already rang caterers they are organising the party food and the beverages and this is top secret but I've hired a few bands to come and entertain the night and when they're done there's also a DJ and a photo booth." Everyone cheered to this.

"Wait you didn't tell me about the bands" Sarah playfully nudged my arm.

"I wanted to keep it a secret.  Is that okay with you Mrs Baldwin?" I winked at her and she rolled her eyes playfully. 

"Ew get a room" Sandra yelled and we went back into the cockpit as we were about to land.