22

*time skip 1 week*

Tyla's POV:

Today was the day the cast of AHS was coming to stay for a while until they were done with shooting for the new season. My baby was over the moon and so excited that she was finally going to see them from being away from them so long. I kept telling her if she wanted to fly out and see them I would take her but she didn't want to leave me. Of course I couldn't go as lately my companies has been popping up with new collections and I needed to be here for all the meetings.

The cast would be here in a few hours, meaning I had time to prepare everything here. I did not feeling like cleaning up the house today so I rang the cleaners to come over and they were more than happy to appear. I asked Luke and Samuel to come over too a few days a week while they were staying here so I didn't have to panic so much about catering for them all, even though they'd probably cook food themselves.

It was 7:30am and Sarah and I was already up and dressed and we have both had breakfast by now. I had to take care of the business by emailing Quinton and Blake, they emailed me informing me on a few banks they managed to rob and get off the hook. Nice boys. They said my cut was at Blakes house to pick up today so I had to go there before the cast came.

"Babe you still wanna come to Blakes house?" I asked her and she shouted a yes back as she was out in the garden with my babies.

"Okay is it okay if we go now? Just so we get back and I can do a few more things before your second family gets here" I spoke and she agreed. I asked Michael to take us so we went out into the car and hit the road.

Sarah was sat next to me, my lover, my partner in crime, my now badass girlfriend. Fvck what have I turned her into whoops, but she wasn't complaining, I think the loved this gangsta luxury lifestyle we were both living.

We arrived outside and walked in hand in hand.

"Sarah, Tyla hi" Blake came forth and hugged us both. Told you, big softy.

"Hey" Sarah smiled.

"How have you been Sarah?" He asked MY girlfriend and walked us into his office.

"Good thank you, and yourself?"

"Well thank you for asking", "Has Tyla been taking care of you?" He asked another question.

"Yes she has" she smiled again at the man now sat in front of us.

He leaned down by the side of him and grabbed a large silver case.

"Here you go boss, that's half the money we got, the rest is getting shared out between the rest of the family" he grinned.

"Thank you, make sure it's dealt out fairly" he silently nodded. I shook his hand and me and my love walked out.

They gave me most of the money they earn as 1 I am the boss, 2 I take care of their needs and get them out of trouble when needed and 3 I am their old bosses daughter and 4, look at number one again.

Michael opened the door for us both again and we hopped in with the case. Sarah opened it and we both witnessed all they money that was stacked up. My men were loyal and good men... I guess.

The one thing my Father told me before he passed was too always look after your significant other, wether that's providing them with love, money, food, beverages, vacations or a roof over their head. I was taught about loyalty, the people around you and who you can trust. The main phrase my Father always said was; 'keep your friends close but your enemies closer' you never know who could stab you in the back these days. It was a scary thing to think about. That man taught me most things I know today- how to run a business, how to enjoy life, how to spend money wisely and how to treat people with respect even when they do you dirty, and I did.

"Tyla there's over like millions of dollars here" Sarah said shocked but with a surprised expression on her face.

"I know baby, and half is yours" I winked at her.

"No Tyla I'm not taking your money" she said sternly. Ugh can't this gorgeous woman just accept my gifts without putting up a fight.

"You're not 'taking' it, I'm giving it to you. Remember whatever is mine is also yours" I looked at her with a serious look and she sighed but came closer to me and held me in her embrace.

"You're too good to me" she breathed against my neck and then kissed my exposed skin.

"No love it's the other way around. You're my partner in everything Sar. Love, business, god now crime, there's no going back now girl" I giggled and so did she.

"I'd never want to go back to my old lifestyle"

"I'm glad baby."

Sarah looked through the money and found two pink balaclavas which held two pistols.

"Oh shit.." Sarah.

"Wha-" I was cut off by the sight in front of us.

"Oh for fvck sake" I held my head in my hands.

"What is it baby?" Sarah asked with her hand now on my back.

"Uh, when Blake usually does this it means he wants the person to join the mafia full-time" I lifted my head back up, realising we are still parked outside Blake's house.

"Uh Michael why haven't we moved?" I asked confused.

"Blake just messaged me, he's got more things to give you, Frank, Quinton and himself is coming to load up the trunk of the car right now" he explained. Great.

"Baby what's going on?" Sarah asked me concerned and I looked at her.

"I think Blake wants you to join the mafia and not just as my girlfriend in all this" I gulped hard scared to see the blondes reaction.

"Look, you can say no or if you don't want any part of this you can always leave me and go back to California, I wouldn't want you to get caught up in all this an-" Sarah cut me off with her hand over my mouth to stop me from rambling on.

"Shhh. I do want part of this Tyla" she simply said removing her hand from my mouth.

"Wait... what?... you do?..." I asked almost excited.

"Yes, I've always been fascinated in a dark lifestyle, and I do know the consequence of getting caught in something like this" the woman sat next to me explained.

"Oh my god Sar" I hugged her.

"But you can always get out of this you know that right, you'll be able to live your life like you are now but when business calls we do have to go, if the type of call includes me, the boss" I explained and she nodded.

Frank opened the trunk of the car and loaded in more silver cases which contained everything. Money, guns, ammo, clothing for Sarah and I, jewellery, burner phone in case, you name it really.

The car was loaded and I rolled down the black tinted windows and all three men came to the window.

"We heard you joined us, nice to have you on our side Sarah" Quinton smiled.

"It's a pleasure" she smiled at the scary looking men.

"Since I'm the boss and now my girlfriend is involved in this business, things will always go my way, understood?" I asked them and they all nodded and so did I afterwards.

"Tell the others immediately and keep me updated on everything and I will organise the next meeting, clear?"

"Yes boss" they all said in unison.

I rolled the window back up and Michael finally drove off, taking us back home.