14

Tyla's POV:

"Fvck off Holland, how you can still contact me when I've blocked your number I'll never know, leave me alone! I've told you once and I'm not telling you again. I'm with someone so why can't you just respect that?" I heard Sarah shout from our room while I was getting ready for the day. Today was Saturday which meant my day off so I wanted to do something with Sarah, take her out shopping and maybe food.

"No Holland she's not a slut, how the fvck dare you even say that. Just because she more than you ever was and she actually knows how to treat a person unlike yourself" Sarah screamed again into the phone.

"No she's not crazy, you're the crazy one, the obsessed one and the controlling one, oh and the abuser, liar and cheater. Now leave me alone before I get a restraining order against you"

That's my girl I thought to myself while walking from the bathroom and towards her. She looked trained and well pissed off.

"Hey hey hey you're okay. I got you" I brought her into me and stroked up and down her back and she let out a huge sigh.

"She's obsessed" Sarah let out.

"Yeah I can tell and the next time she rings she won't like what I'll have to say" I said serious and kissed Sarah's lips.

I kept kissing her and laid her down, I kissed up and down her body as she was naked from last night and made my way to her womanhood and gave her the pleasure she deserved.

"Fvck Tyla... ooh yes... right there baby" this was music to my ears so I kept going until she pulled me back up and started kissing me. She flipped us over so now she was on top. She kissed along my jaw and left marks on my neck, she lifted my t-shirt over my head and now my whole body was exposed to her. She massaged my breasts while still attacking my neck with kisses and moving down towards my breasts leaving trails of hickeys. I was already wet from this and so was she so we helped each other ride our high. Sarah grabbed my leg and pulled it over her shoulder and started grinding on my womanhood.

We were both moaning.

"Faster baby.. faster... ooh don't stop" I moaned out and she followed my command and picked up the pace. She was rough which I loved. We both came and she rode slowly letting us come down from our high. She got off of me and straddled me, kissing my lips and my neck again. She rolled off of me, joining me looking up at the ceiling both trying to catch our breaths.

"You wanna take a shower?" I asked her and she nodded and got up to turn it on. Swaying her hips to tease me.

We both got in the shower and helped wash each other off. I washed her back and her hair and she did the same for me.

Since Sarah shares a room with me, all her clothes are in my closet. Sometimes I take hers and she takes mine. At this point we share everything. It was cute in a way but sometimes annoying when she would wear clothes I would want to wear. Though I never got mad or anything because she did look amazing in my clothes.

We both wrapped a towel around us and sorted ourselves out, brushed our teeth, did our skincare, and dried our hair and styled it. I headed into my closet and Sarah followed closely behind, we picked out our clothes and got changed.

"So what are the plans for today?" She asked me while attaching a necklace around her neck which she was struggling with so I helped her, it was my Chanel necklace which she loved so I told her it's hers and the joy on her face was unforgettable, she got so excited and happy, I loved that moment.

"Well I thought we could go to the mall shopping since you probably want more clothes, we could go to a jewellery store because why not and I need more perfume, my favourite one is running out. And then I thought I could take you to dinner later tonight?" I looked at her and she just smiled of pure happiness.