53

Tyla's POV:

It was later that day, the others were out by the pool.  When I say others I mean the ocean's 8 cast.  Everyone got flew back home last night and this morning. 

The cast wanted to stay longer so they did. 

I was in the kitchen, cooking food for everyone.  I decided on pasta, it's always a safe option and I knew Sarah loved pasta, especially the one I was making. 

I was still mad at her, I just needed a few more days to calm back down.  She tried to kiss me here and there and I tried to dodge it.  Some of those I was successful on. 

Bonnie and Beau was running around the house playing and it made me laugh seeing them being so wild. 

I walked over to the wine cupboard and grabbed a bottle of rosé and a wine glass.  I poured myself some and walked into the living room.  I barely spent anytime in here so I put on Titanic and started watching it.

I went back and fourth to the kitchen to stir the pasta.  Once it was down I placed some into bowls for everyone and added some parmesan cheese to each dish. 

I called everyone in from outside and they all came into eat.  They sat around the table and I set it up.  I placed salt and pepper shakers in the middle of the dining table, along with more parmesan and three bottles of wine and glasses at every seat.  I didn't sit with them though.  I took my bowl and walked into the living room with it.  I pressed play back on the tv and continued watching the Titanic.

It has been a while and I was at the part where Rose the bitch wouldn't let Jack on the wooden debris.  There was a thousand percentage plenty of room for him I thought while sipping the last of my wine. 

I was zoned out watching the movie, not really aware of my surroundings until Cate came into the room.

"Hey champ."  She sat next to me.

"Hey."  I looked over at her then put my attention back to the tv.

"What ya watching?"

"The Titanic."  I muttered.

"Oh this part, I can't believe she wouldn't let him on."  I giggled at this.  "Right?  What an asshole." 

The laughter died down and Cate spoke to me again.

"How's you and Sarah?"  She asked me.

I turned towards her.

"I don't know how to feel.  I'm still mad, angry, I feel like I'm not good enough for her and she's staying with me out of pity.  I mean if she weren't happy with me I'd rather her go back to Holland.  Id rather see her happy than miserable."  I started tearing up and Cate pulled me into her embrace.

"Tyla, she would never go back to her.  She loves you too much for that.  Way too much.  God I didn't hear the end of how much she loves you when you were gone.  She was broken when you left.  She hasn't eaten for the last few days."  Cate explained and I looked up at her.

"I'm sorry for leaving.  I was just angry and mad a-and confused by it all."  I said between sobs.

Sarah's POV:

"I'm sorry for leaving.  I was angry and mad a-and mad and confused by it all."  Tyla spoke between sobs.

I heard all of their conversation, I was standing behind the wall. 

Hearing Tyla speak about how I wasn't happy with her broke my heart.  I was the happiest with her.  She made me the happiest gal in the world and I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else.  Not Holland, not anybody but Tyla.

I could feel tears trickle down my cheeks but quickly wiped them.  I waited for Cate to come back out of the living room so I could speak to Tyla.

Cate walked out after a few moments and seen me.

"What did you hear?"  She asked, looking at me sadly.

I couldn't contain my emotions and started sobbing.

"E-e-everything."  Cate pulled me into a hug and shushed me.

"Just go in there and talk to her.  She's just as hurt as you are."  She pulled back and nodded her head and I returned it.  She let me go out of her embrace and I walked into the living room.

I sat next to Tyla and she looked at me.  "Hey." She smiled weakly.  I could tell I have broken her trust, I prayed to god she didn't lose feelings for me.

"H-hey."  My voice broke.

My eyes were red and puffy.

Tyla didn't hesitate to grab my hands and pull me into her embrace.  I broke down again and sobbed into her chest, getting her shirt wet.  She didn't care.

We stayed like that for a few moments until I calmed down.  Her hand was stroking my head and playing with my hair.  She kissed my head a few times in between.

I looked up at her, wiping my nose.  She had tears streaming down her face.

"I'm so sorry my love.  I didn't mean for it to happen."  I looked down at my hands and she grabbed them, brushing her thumbs across them.

"I do love you Tyla, more than words can describe.  You're my everything and I don't think I'd be able to survive without you.  You mean the world to me and more.  You are my best friend and beautiful wife and my person, my soulmate." 

She was quiet for a moment. 

"I love you Sar, so much.  And you mean everything to me, that's why it hurt to see you with Holland.  But I forgive you my love, you could kill my whole family and I would still love you, hell I'd help you hide the bodies."  She giggled, causing me to smile wide.

"Let's just forget it never happened because I miss you.  I missed touching you and kissing you when I was gone and not waking up to you killed me more than anything."  She looked into my eyes and brought my closer to her.  Our lips collided and I deepened it.  She kissed me back passionately and I could feel her smile in between. 

I pulled back to catch my breath and she frowned.  I giggled and kissed her again and laid down on her chest.  She grabbed the blanket that was draping over the sofa and put it over us.  We continued to watch the rest of the Titanic together and both fell asleep in each other's arms.

  We continued to watch the rest of the Titanic together and both fell asleep in each other's arms

325,682 likes                         10,689 comments

cateblanchett:  my fav gay couple

annehathaway:  they're so cute

user1:  they're the definition of perfection

sandrabullock:  legend says they're still sleeping.