13

Tyla's POV:

Next stop was Blake's house, the one under me in the mafia. I needed to talk business and collect my cut from him, any job he's told to do I get paid half always. But it wasn't just Blake who was going to be there, the whole of the mafia was going to be there. Do I leave Sarah in the car or bring her? They know they won't be able to touch her because they'd be cut out of this business so quickly. They are actually all very nice people but they just look scary from their big muscles, tattoos and facial expressions.

Mike pulled outside the house and I turned to Sarah. I cupped her face.

"I've got to go in there and I may be a while, it's Blake's home, he's in charge while I'm not around, he's uh part of the mafia. Everyone in the mafia is there. They're all lovely people but can seem intimidating from the way they look. Once you get to know them you'll love them and I'm for sure they will love you, they are my second family" I explained.

Sarah took a deep breath. "I'll come with you"

"Are you sure, I don't want you being scared of them" I asked for confirmation and she nodded. Mike opened the door and we stepped out.

I knocked on the door and walked in with my arm around Sarah's waist trying to offer as much comfort as I could.

We walked through the house and into the living room area, they were expecting me so everyone was there. I walked in with Sarah and they all smiled at me.

Blake's wife Reece came over and hugged me.

"Tyla darling hi, how have you been?" She asked me while kissing both of my cheeks.

"I've been good thank you Reece, and yourself?" I pulled away.

"Great thanks honey"

"Who's this gorgeous woman on your hip?" She looked at Sarah and she smiled towards the woman.

"This is my Sarah" I spoke.

"Well she's gorgeous hon" she winked at Sarah and Sarah thanked her and complimented her back.

I walked over to the large sofa with Sarah and she sat as close to me as possible.

"Don't be nervous" I whispered in her ear and she nodded.

Blake came from the kitchen and handed myself and Sarah a drink, wine. They were heavy drinkers and drank whenever they could. We both took a sip and I stood up. I greeted everyone with a hug and stood in front of them all.

"Just to make things clear guys, this is Sarah my girl. Please make her feel welcomed you bunch of scary gremlins" the room filled with laugher.

"Hey Sarah" they all said in unison and she replied with crimson red cheeks.

I looked over at Quinton and he winked at me to carry on speaking.

"So I heard you all found the men which killed my Mother and Father, correct?" I asked the room and they all murdered a yes and a few nodded.

"Who found them?" I asked.

Billy, Craig, Rebecca and James all stepped forward.

"We did Miss" James spoke.

I nodded looking at them.

"Okay so where are they?" I asked looking at Blake since he usually takes care of this stuff.

"In the downstairs prison, locked up" he admitted and I nodded again.

"Have you all figured what you're gonna do with them?" I asked the room.