27

Tyla's POV:

I was heading home in the back of the car Michael was driving and decided to message Sarah and see how her night was going.

Baby<3

Hey baby, how is your night going?❤️
Delivered 10:47pm

While I was waiting for her reply I walked into my home and went straight to my room and got ready for bed.  

She still wasn't answering so I decided to ring her.

No answer.

I messaged her a few more times as I was starting to get worried. 

Baby<3

Babe are you okay?
Hello?
Love?
Just let me know you're safe please xx
Delivered 11:29pm

I tried ringing her again and on the last ring she answered.

"Hey baby" she spoke.

"Why haven't you answered me since I left to go earlier?" I asked her in a pissed tone.

"My phone was in my bag love I haven't checked in since now I'm sorry"

"So you didn't bother to check if your girlfriend had messaged you?" I asked even more pissed.

"Baby please it slipped my mind, I was just having fun with Leslie" she exclaimed and I sighed loudly.

"Okay, well how was it?" I asked in a more calm tone, still a little annoyed.

"It was great we had fun.  How was your night?" She asked.

"It was also great"

She FaceTimed me instead and we spoke for a little while. 

Soon after we both fell asleep on the phone.

————————

I was woken up at around 2am to a bunch of text messages and DM's.  I was confused so I grabbed my phone and checked them.

Message request from 'usera'. 

I accepted the message and what I seen made me feel all type of emotions. 

'Isn't this your girl?' The message read and I clicked on the picture and zoomed in

I didn't know how to feel or what to do, I hung the phone up on Sarah and called her back, she answered.