20

Tyla's POV:

I woke up from my phone ringing repeatedly.  I groaned as it was only 7am and as far as I can recall I didn't have to do much today, just order materials for the warehouse of 'doen' and reply to a few work emails. 

"Hello?" I sat up rubbing the sleep off of my eyes.

"Tyla? It's Ryan, Ryan Murphy" the man on the other side of the phone introduced himself.

"Oh Ryan hi, how are you?" I asked and sneaked into the bathroom not wanting to wake up Sarah as she was already stirring in her sleep.

"I'm good honey thank you, I hope I didn't wake you" he spoke.

Yes Ryan you did.

"No no you didn't" I lied.

"Good, sorry to bother you so early but we have decided as a cast to start shooting earlier in the year" he explained.

"Oh that's great!"

"Yeah, we were thinking this month? If that's okay with you. Maybe next week?" He asked hesitantly.

Fvck sake.

"Yes that's no problem at all. Does the cast and yourself still want to stay here?" I asked him.

"If that's okay with Sarah and yourself then of course!" He exclaimed.

"Yes that's no problem at all. Do you need a way to get here? Because I can send Andrew to fly you all over" I asked and at my reflection in the mirror.

"That would be perfect honey thank you"

"Yes of course. Since you have my number message me further details you want to come here and I'll take it from there!" Ryan sighed in relief.

"You truly are saving our asses here. Thank you Tyla. Speak soon!" And the phone call ended.

I placed my phone on the countertop and ran my hands through my hair. Soon after i decried to get ready for the day. I hopped in the shower and did my skincare and brushed my pearly whites.

I walked back into my bedroom to see Sarah still fast asleep. Her angelic figure spread across the bed. Damn she must be really tired from the great sex we had last night, I thought and chuckled to myself.

I walked into my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I was only running a few errands but I wanted to feel like a badass bitch today so that's exactly what I dressed like.

  I was only running a few errands but I wanted to feel like a badass bitch today so that's exactly what I dressed like

♡︎2,457,598 likes 111,243 comments

TyBaldwin: baddie with no daddy🎥

CateBlanchett: TYLA OMG

TyBaldwin: @cateblanchett still to early for a lil humour?

User A: you never fail to impress😍