32

Tyla's POV:

Sarah and I got home a few hours ago and it was now 6pm.  We were both greeted with our dogs when we got home and they both jumped on us like wild banshees.  When entering the kitchen I thanked the maid for taking care of them while I was gone. 

Right now the sun had set into beautiful shades of oranges, pinks and blues.  Sarah and I sat outside on the deck chairs by the outdoor pool with a glass of wine at hand.  There was a comfortable silence as we were just enjoying the evening.  The temperature of the weather was just right and when we got home we both changed into pj shorts and tank tops. 

The maid was still here, she was placing our clothing away and washing what needed to be washed.  She was a star. 

I looked over my shoulder to see Bonnie and Beau play fighting, it was how they showed affection towards one another, it was cute until they both revealed their teeth to one another and went their separate ways. You'd think they were humans trapped inside a dogs body. It was remarkable how they acted.

"Hey babe?" Sarah called out.

"Yes hon?" I answered.

"I know we just got back and you're probably exhausted..."

"Go on" Ismirked towards the blonde to my side.

"Can we go and get takeout? I'm really fancying Chinese food" Sarah smiled like a child knowing that's what makes me cave in.

"You know I can't resist your smile. Let's go" we both climbed off the chairs and headed indoors.

I whistled. "Beau! Bonnie!"

The two strutted in and I locked the door behind me.

Sarah slid on her birkenstocks and I did the same with my sliders. God job my toe nails were painted.

Sarah also slid on her long coat and I threw my black thrasher hoodie on.

We both headed out the doors which led into the garage and Sarah wanted to take the McLaren P1 so that's exactly what we did.

I entered the padlock code on the mini safe on the wall and it opened with all my different keys for the different cars in the garage, all having name tags under each one. I grabbed the keys for the car we were taking and locked the safe back.

I unlocked the car and Sarah and I both got in.

The doors of the car opened upwards, causing Sarah to gasp as she nearly got beaten up by the door if she didn't move in time. I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"That was not funny. You could have told me" she giggled lightly.

"That was comedy gold"

I started the engine of the car and headed out with my hand on Sarah's thigh.

We made our way down the long private road from my house to the gates and I stopped to open the gates from my phone. I placed my phone in the phone holder and watched the gates slide open. I pulled out and locked them again while driving off slowly.

I looked back in my rear mirror to check if they closed and I could see both gates forming together. I looked again before driving off and seen two people with black hooded jumpers run towards the gate but I didn't think anything of it. Maybe people going for a jog I thought. To be on the safe side I tapped the security camera app on my phone and swiped it to alert so if anything happened I would know almost immediately.

"Babe, why did you do that? Or is it protocol?" Sarah asked.

I didn't want to worry her so I agreed with protocol.