06

Sarah's POV:

Tyla picked me up and walked out with me out of her office and locking it behind her. I have to admit it was quite scary knowing I'm making out with a mafia boss, but quite sexy in a way. It definitely turned me on.

I was carried to Tyla's room and placed softly on her bed, we couldn't really see because it was dark but there were a few candles lit in her room and the moon shone through her window which had a big balcony. Tyla started to kiss down my neck and nibble on my collar bone. She was very gentle with me and asked for permission for everything, which I granted of course because she was so gorgeous and beautiful, not just that she's the most kindest person I've met.

She unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on the floor and I was laying there with my bare chest out.

Tyla's POV:

I was loving the sight in front of me. I massaged one of her nipples with my hand while sucking on the other one, giving them both equal attention, I massaged them both and Sarah's head was thrown back into my pillows, she was loving the pleasure and I hadn't even got to the best part.

I kissed my way down her stomach, leaving marks on the way and sloppy kisses, my hands were still massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. I trailed both of my hands down her perfect curves on her body and I tugged on her pj shorts for permission which I was granted with a hum. I pulled them down and I was exposed to her womanhood, she was already wet. I smirked and then started teasing her, kissing up and down her thighs and playing with her folds, I circled her clit with my fingers and Sarah whined. "Babe please don't teeease" this turned me on even more and that nickname made me have a huge grin. When she was least expecting it I plunged two fingers inside of her and a gasp escaped from her mouth but she enjoyed it as she was moaning two seconds later, I moved them in and out slowly at first and picked up the speed gradually. Sarah's hips bucked in rhythm of my pace and she started massaging her own breasts. Her back arched with pleasure and I couldn't help smile at the moaning beautiful mess in front of me, I circled her clit even more until she was about to come undone. "Tylaaa... oh shit.. I'm gonna.." she couldn't even finish her sentence as I realised my fingers were covered in her juices she was panting heavily trying to catch her breath. I cleaned herself up with my tongue and I sucked my fingers clean and she watched, smiling about how much I was enjoying it. "Mmm you taste so good darling" I looked her in the eyes and she got embarrassed and giggled while looking down. I didn't want her to feel like that so I lifted her chin up with my finger and kissed her passionately on the lips and she soon enough returned it. "I would do you baby but you fvcked me so good I'm out of breath and don't think I can walk" she was still trying to catch her breath. This just made me want to do it more to her, to give her the pleasure she deserves. So of course we fvcked a few times and she topped me and it was the most mind blowing sex I've ever had.

We were both now trying to catch out breath as we have been at this for hours, it was now 6:07am and peoples going to be up soon fof breakast if they're already not.

"Tyla, how am I meant to sneak back in without being seen?" Sarah was freaking out.

"Chill, follow me, I led her to the other side of my bedroom and unlocked a door with they key that was in the key whole.

"This is your room, right?" I asked her.

"Y-yes, thank you" the older woman responded.

I told Sarah to get some rest for a while and I'd wake her up later on. She gave me a kiss and hugged me as we were both still naked with sheets wrapped around us. I kissed her forehead and she went into her room and I locked the door again.