29

Sarah's POV:

♡︎345,322 likes                   8,321 comments

mssarahcatherinepaulson: definition of perfection^
tagged:TyBaldwin

UserA: SHES SUCH A PRETTY SLEEPER OH MY.

UserB:  that side profile is EVERYTHING!😩

AnneHathaway:  you guys seem so fun, can i hang with you sometime again?

UserC:  oh u r both lucky<3

I went downstairs in my house where I used to live, now I just use it as a holiday home for when I visit here. 

I walked down the stairs and the clock on the wall read '9:35am'.  I waddled my way over to the coffee machine and made Ty and I a cup of coffee.  I walked back up the stairs and placed one on the bedside cabinet where Tyla was sleeping.  I carefully climbed back into bed and shook the brunette lightly.

"Baby wake up.  I made you coffee" I whispered in my loves ear.

A few moments after I could hear her groan.

"Good morning baby" I smiled as she turned to face me, sleep still tugging at her eyes.

"Mmm morning love.  What time is it?" She asked sleepy. 

"9:45am" I sipped my coffee.

"Mmm where's mine?" She frowned.

"Turn your head" I demanded.

She did as she was told and a smile formed on her gorgeous face. 

"You're the best" she grumbled grabbing the mug and bringing it to her lips.

We chilled in bed for a little longer as we weren't doing much today.  Just visiting the beach and out for dinner later.

"Is it too late to go grab breakfast?  I'm starved" Tyla looked at me.

"You know what me too.  Let's go" we both got out of bed and Tyla threw on an oversized sweater and a pair of my sweatpants I left here.

We both hopped in my car and sat there looking at each other, we burst out laughing after a few seconds.

"What?" The brunette in the passenger seat asked.

"Where do you wanna go for breakfast?" I asked still giggling.

"You choose, you know more places around here than me!"

"Okay okay, I know this cute cafe that sells amazing breakfast bagels?"  I asked her.

"That sounds fvcking amazing right now, please drive" she groaned.  She was definitely getting hangry.

Before we left I connected my phone to the cars Bluetooth and played Stevie Nicks.