44

♡︎500,579 likes                   36,519 comments

♡︎500,579 likes 36,519 comments

mssarahcatherinepaulson: christmas came a few months early. @tybaldwin you really outdone yourself. i hold so much love for you it's overflowing. i love you honey❤️❤️❤️
tagged: @tybaldwin

@cateblanchett: oh wow that's a sweet ride.

@annehathaway:  can i get one too??
@tybaldwin:  @annehathaway of course!

@usera:  damn.   she must really love you.
@sarahpaulsonfan: @usera she really does.  it's so cute!!💘 SARAH I LOVE YOU.

Sarah's POV:

"Tyla oh my god.  What did I do to deserve this?" Tears rolling down my face of how much happiness I held.

"I just wanted to spoil you.  And because you've been nothing but amazing to me" Tyla hugged me tightly and I buried my face into the rook of her neck. 

She pulled away and reached into her pocket.

"Here are your keys" she took my hand and placed them in my palm. 

I looked at Tyla, full of nothing but love, compassion and affection towards her.  She looked at me in awe. 

"Shall we go for a ride?" I asked and Tyla nodded.  We both got into the car and I drove off. 

"We should bless this car with its first drive thru.  Let's go and get breakfast love" Tyla looked at me.

"Sounds good.  McDonalds?" I asked and she smiled.

~~~~~~~

Tyla and I was sat in our living room, deciding where we should go for our honeymoon, yes we still haven't decided. 

"How about we go a few nights in the city and then Maldives?" Tyla suggested.

"Honestly I'd love that.  But I'm paying!" I said in a serious but gentle tone.

"Hmm.  Halves?"

"Just let me pay for something.  You pay for everything" I felt a little guilty but Tyla always demanded on paying for everything. 

"You can pay for room service?" She spoke sarcastically and I threw her a sarcastic smile back. 

"You wanna go LA for a few nights?" Tyla asked and I nodded.  She booked the hotel for a few nights and paid online so I couldn't pay.  This bitch.

"We could visit bird too" She stated and I smiled.  She always considers my wants and needs.

"Oh we leave tonight by the way" Tyla. 

We both made our way to our bedroom, grabbing both suitcases from our closet and opening them up, setting them out on the floor. 

"I don't know what to take" I sighed.  Already feeling the stress.

"Well you need to pack clothes love" Tyla sarcastically murmured, looking up at me as she was sat on the floor.  I rolled my eyes and grabbed a few T-shirts, sweaters, pants, and dresses.  Undergarments were already in my case.  I packed a few pairs of shoes and Tyla grabbed our toiletries from the bathroom. 

"Why are you opening that up?" I asked Tyla as she was unlocking one of the shelves that led into the hidden safe.

"Well we may need cash in hand" she said calmly.  Not acknowledging all the guns that was on the wall. 

She grabbed a case which was filled with money. "Oh and before we leave, we need to go Blake's, we need our cut", I nodded.

We left the house pretty quickly.  Tyla and I stroked the dogs one last goodbye before leaving.  The maid and Michael would look after them while we were gone. 

Michael drove us to Blakes house and we went inside.  "I will most certainly wait here" Michael faked a smile through the rear mirror. 

We entered Blake's house and there was silent.  You could hear a pin drop. 

Tyla held my hand while walking through the house.  "Blake?" Tyla called out.

"In here" a weak voice called.  We followed the voice and we entered his office.  He was on the phone.  We both patiently waited until he ended. 

"Sorry, that was Frank.  Asking for permission to go ahead with raiding the casino downtown" he shown us a toothy smile.

Tyla nodded. 

"How come you're here?"  Blake looked between us both.

Tyla raised her eyebrows.

"Oh your cut" Blake.

He grabbed a key from his pocket and unlocked a drawer in his desk.  He pulled out a silver metal case that was filled with cash. 

"It's all there, $50,000" he handed Tyla the box and only let go of my hand to grab it. 

"Sarah and I are going away for our honeymoon.  You know the drill.  I'm on speed dial".  Blake nodded and I said my goodbyes to Blake and we both made our way back to Michael.

Tyla's POV:

A part of me hates myself for dragging Sarah into this shit show of my life, the drugs, money and robbery etc.  I try and protect her as much as I possibly can, but I can't keep nothing from her.  It's those eyes man.

We got to the airport pretty fast. My hand was in Sarah's and I was stroking it with my thumb.

Michael drove down onto the airfield and across to the hangar where Andrew and the stewardess' were waiting for us. Michael helped Sar and i by grabbing our luggage and boarding the suitcases onto the jet.

"If you need me, call me" Michael nodded and I returned. He walked away back to his car and drove off.

"Mrs and Mrs Baldwin- Paulson, it's nice to have you back on here" Andrew smiled before turning into the cockpit.

Sarah abs I headed further down into the jet and took our seats.

Soon enough we were up in the air.

Let's get this honeymoon started!