57

I'm sorry it's been a while since I've last uploaded!  I've been lost in writing another 2 books on here which I want to upload with all the chapters as I'm bad at updating frequently😅

ANYWAYS HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope 2023 treats you well and you will be in a happier place if not already!🤍

Sarah's POV:

It's been a few days since the Emmy's now. We were back home. We stayed in LA at my home there the night of the Emmy's and then flew back home the next day.

I woke up at the crack of dawn, the morning sun was creeping it's way through the slit in the curtains that were drawn.

I slowly propped up on my elbows, eyes squinting as I was still trying to adjust from the bright light that had hit me in the face.

I looked over to Tyla's side, expecting the bed to me empty, but to my surprise it wasn't. Tyla was sleeping peacefully. She looked so gracious and so gorgeous. The sun light hit her features perfectly. The only source of light right now was from the sun. The rest of the room was dark.

Her chiselled cheek bones were more visible and the few freckles that prickled over her nose and cheeks. I think to myself everyday about how unbelievably lucky I am. So lucky. The luckiest gal alive. I love her with every single bone, muscle, vein and cells in my body. I was so in love with her.

I stare at her for a while longer, admiring her adorable little face and upturned nose which ended with a point. Her hair was fanned on her pillow. She was led on her stomach, facing me. Her freckles appeared on her back and shoulders also.

I smiled dreamy at the sight of her and snapped a quick photo before I was pulled out of my heavenly state.

"Good morning perv." She husked, her morning voice was so sexy, it made me drool nearly every time I heard it. It's something I would never get tired of.

I felt my cheeks grow more red at the fact she had caught me staring at her.

"Good morning beautiful." I leaned in and kissed her soft lips.

"You're up early. What time is it?" She asked, sleep still lacing through her voice while her eyes were still closed.

I glanced over to the digital alarm clock that sat on the beside table. "It is... 5:56." I look back over at her.

"Time to get up. You go back to sleep though my love, it's still early." She sat up and placed a sweet kiss on my lips before slipping out of bed, but I was able to stop her by pulling her back on to the bed by her wrist. She landed on her back and giggled.

I pulled her to me so her head was laying on my thighs. I leaned down and peppered her face with kisses. She let a few giggles escape.

"Ahhh... Sar... stop... that tickles." She managed to say between laughs and her heavy breathing.

I soon stopped after a moment, and she sighed loudly, a happy relived sigh as she came down from her fit of laughter.

She sat back up on the bed and turned to face me and pressed a kiss to my forehead and then my lips again.

She smirked when pulling away and headed into the closet to grab her robe, and mine.

"You wanna come and make coffee and breakfast with me?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

I smiled wide and nodded. I walked around to the other side of the bed and grabbed my robe off her.

"Hmm I think I prefer you without it." She smirked as I was naked. We both were from the heated, sweaty night we had last night. Heated in the best possible way.