15

Tyla's POV:

We placed our bags in our room and crashed on the bed for a little. It was now 2pm and we have been out of the mansion for a while. Sarah and I were both tired so we took a nap, we climbed under the sheets and I cuddled into Sarah, resting my head on her chest and she caressed my long brunette hair.

"You're so gorgeous Ty" Sarah. My parents used to call me Ty. This made me so happy, hearing that nickname again.

"You are the most gorgeous person I've ever laid eyes on Sar, you'll always be the most gorgeous girl in my eyes" I replied with a smile and looked up in to my baby's eyes and kissed her nose and then her lips.

"Let's take a nap I'm so tired" I yawned.

"Me too".

—————————

I woke up still cuddled up to Sarah's side, I glanced over at my love and she was still fats asleep. She looked so pure and beautiful. My heart may or may have not melted a little. She makes me soft. I kissed her on the forehead before I left the bed and grabbed my phone off the nightstand and made my way to my office downstairs. I entered the code '1609' and walked in, leaving the door unlocked incase Sarah looked for me, even though I messaged her so she wouldn't get panicked.

my love❤️

I'm in my office baby, come down when you wake up😘.
Delivered 2:03pm

I placed my phone on my desk and logged into my iMac. I checked my emails and nothing important came up, i then remembered I needed to email Ryan Murphy for Sarah. I looked up his email and started typing.

Dear Mr Murphy,
It's been a while since we last spoke! I'm sorry to be contacting like you in this circumstance but it's about one of your colleagues Sarah Paulson. Sarah and I have became quite close lately and we made it official between us. She does now live out with me in Nebraska as things back in LA were a little much for her. I can assure she is being well taken care of by myself. I hope you understand this and not in any way upset with her for leaving. I understand that you will be filming again soon for the new season of AHS. If you have not yet found a place to shoot you are more than welcome to visit Nebraska and stay here with the rest of the cast. I won't charge any of you don't worry! I hope you keep Sarah in the show and think about the offer. Since you know I own my own production business I can always help with things you may need, planning and shooting. I hope to hear off you soon. Take care!

Tyla Baldwin.

I sent the email and checked my work emails. I opened one's from Patrick and replied with what I was sent.

I was finished with work for now so I browsed the Internet making sure everything else was in line. I clicked on a book that I was still in the middle of writing after sending a few chapters off to the publishers and they approved, they said they loved it so far, that was a bonus. I checked on my architect work and was happy with it so I shut that web page down and then my iMac.

I made my way over to my bookshelf which contained the books I wrote, I was about to grab one until I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist, Sarah's scent took over my nostrils and I leaned back on her. She turned me around and kissed me passionately which i of course returned.

"What was you doing baby?" Sar asked me.

"Just checking emails for work" I replied, she nodded. She looked around my office and her eyes landed on the bookshelf behind me.