21

Sarah's POV:

♡︎357,412 likes                    34,568 comments

mssarahcatherinepaulson:  my kinda night.❤️
tagged: tybaldwin

tybaldwin: you're adorable love💗
5 minutes ago    📌pinned      43 likes   Reply

LeslieGrossman:  oh i am jealous. 

User A:  can i join?

User B: my wee heart can't take this!

CateBlanchett: why won't my husband take me to do this?🤨

SandraBullock:  @cateblanchett you're still married to him?!!

EvanPeters liked your post. 

"This is perfect Tyla, thank you for this" I kissed her and she immediately returned it. 

"Anything for you my love" she smiled at me. 

"Oh I forgot to mention it earlier but Ryan rang me this morning, you're starting filming in 2 weeks today and the cast is coming to stay with us in one week" Tyla explained excited. 

"Wait really?  So I am definitely in the new season?" I asked even more surprised. 

"Yes but I think Mr Murphy wanted to keep that part a secret so act surprised when he tells you" she said serious and I nodded with a grin.  I can't wait to see my family, it's been awhile since we were altogether at once.  I missed each and every one of them.

We decided on a movie to watch: the notebook, and pressed play. I scooted closed to Tyla and she pulled me into her embrace, this is where I felt the most safe, in her arms.

————————

It was now 11:30pm and the film had finished. We cleared up the back of the car and both got into the front seats, me in the passenger seat. I haven't drove a car since I got here, it felt nice not having to worry about travelling to places when we have Mike and Tyla who always demands to drive whenever we want to go out together.

Considering it was nearly midnight it was still quite mild outside, Tyla decided to lower the roof on the convertible she chose to drive today and we both felt the warm breeze bouncing off our cheeks. The brunette asked me to connect to the speakers and of course I did. I played Adele's new playlist and we were both singing our hearts out both acting as if we was heartbroken right there, right then. We certainly weren't heart broken but Adele hits different you know.

Tyla shouted to me over the music.

"Baby? Do you wanna go and get dessert?" She asked me with a smile and cocked eyebrow.

"Yes please!" I squealed like a child, I just love food.

Tyla decided to go to Krispy Creme and get a dozen donuts, she ordered them and we received them almost immediately since it was quiet out. We drove a few more miles down the road and went to the 24/7 gas station as they sold the best milkshakes ever!

"What can I get for you Miss?" The store assistant asked me as Tyla was grabbing more snacks to stock up on.

"May I have a chocolate shake with oreo bites and Hershey pieces please" I asked kindly and he nodded.

Tyla came back towards the store to pay for the items.

"What you getting baby?" She asked me and kissed my nose.

"An Oreo and Hershey shake"

"Oh that sounds nice... make that two please" she asked the fella who was making my shake and he gave her a thumbs up.

"And these Miss" he asked Tyla and she nodded.

"Okay that will be 15 bucks" he totalled it up on the machine. I quickly grabbed my card and swiped it before Tyla could and she stood there shaking her head and chuckled lightly.

I grabbed our things and walked out with my love following behind.

"Sarah I was going to pay for them!" She yelled as I was ahead of her.

"Yes but you never let me pay for anything!" I yelled back giggling.

She unlocked the car and we both got in.

"That's because I don't want your money baby, or you paying for anything" she looked at me smiling and I could see the twinkles in both her eyes.

"Yes but people think I'm a gold digger and I don't want you thinking I'm with you for your money!" I expressed.

She grabbed my hands and looked at me in my eyes, I bit my lower lip trying to hold back the tears because I didn't want her thinking I was using her for her money, because I certainly was not!

"Hey hey hey, cut that talk out right now! I know you ain't using me for my money babe, and who gives a flying fvck what the Internet thinks? They ain't sat here in this car right now with us viewing our life together, they don't know shit what's going on in our lives, they only see what we post and what the fvcking paparazzi post of us. No one knows anything about our life together only us and we both know everything they say isn't true. So don't you ever belittle yourself like that again. Money doesn't mean anything to me baby in that way. If i want to buy you everything I will, that's my choice" I leaned in and hugged her with tears now streaming down my face. She always knew what to say in the times I needed to hear it the most. That's one of the many qualities I love about this gorgeous woman.

"You're cute" I slipped out still in her embraced

"You're adorable hon."

We headed home munching on our donuts and drinking our shakes, I loved where I was right now in my life, my life was full of positivity and love from my woman and friends.

Tyla parked the car in the garage and we walked into the house. We petted Beau and Bonnie and made our way upstairs still with our leftover donuts and shakes in both of our hands. Tyla went into the closet to get undressed and I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed, we changed locations with each other then both got into bed. I grabbed the TV remote and we both led watching The Real Housewives together still eating.

I turned to my side after a while and seen Tyla fast asleep with half a donut hanging out of her mouth. This site made me laugh so much I had to cover my mouth wait my hand trying to hold back the laughter that desperately wanted to escape.

I removed the donut and put it back in the box. I pulled the duvet sheets over her and switched the TV and lamp off. I kissed her on the forehead, "goodnight baby I love you" I whispered and lay next to her with my arm around her.