24

Tyla's POV:

The cast of AHS has been here for 2 months now and Sarah and I have been dating for nearly 4 months. Everyday my love was growing for this woman, she really was a dream girl. She's made me so happy these last few months and I'm forever grateful for her.

Sarah's POV:

I was on set for AHS while Tyla was sat next to Ryan behind the cameras, she's an executive producer for the show now and I couldn't be proud of her. On our three month anniversary she took me out for dinner and we spent a night in the city of Nebraska. It was so magical and filled with pure love. We have had a ton of sex ever since we saw each other again when i came with the Oceans 8 cast and every time it just gets better and better.

I was doing a scene with Leslie and Billie this time and we were all in full costume. Ryan decided to bring the witches back so of course I'm Cordelia Goode again for the third time, I'm not a huge fan of Cordelia but Tyla however is obsessed with the character. Typical.

"Aaand action" Ryan shouted.

———————

"And that's a wrap guys, that's this season over! You've all been terrific and i thank you all for coming back for this season. Congratulations!" Ryan yelled to everyone part of the cast and crew. Everyone cheered.

"And a huge massive fat thank you to Tyla Baldwin who has let us stay at her home for these past months and becoming a brilliant executive producer for our show" Mr Murphy spoke again and once again everyone clapped and cheered.

"YESS TYLA!" Evan shouted and I smiled.

While I was checking my phone, Sarah, Taissa, Billie, Leslie and Emma all walked over towards me.

"Boo!" Taissa screamed and I jumped a mile.

"Oh my god!" I held a hand to my heart, breathing heavy while everyone stood there laughing.

"Sorry baby we thought it would be funny" Sarah came closer wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me.

"Thanks assholes" I muttered and they laughed even harder.

"Should we all go back to my trailer?" Sarah asked us and we all said yes.

Sarah walked a little ahead of us so I thought this would be the perfect time to scare her.

I ran up behind her and picked her up threw her over my shoulder.

"AHHHHHH!" She screamed and everyone looked at her, the girls thought it was hilarious and so did I.

I placed her down still laughing, "you b¡tch" she yelled and I winked.

We all walked into Sarah's trailer and sat around the small table, Sarah sitting next to me , laying her head on my lap.

"Should we celebrate tonight guys as tonight is our last night here?" Emma asked and we all agreed.

"But we don't know anywhere around here to go" Billie.

I looked down at Sarah and she looked up at me and we both laughed.

"What's so funny assholes?" Leslie asked with a cocked eyebrow.