07

I was woken up with a pounding on my door. "Tyla let us in!" Cate shouted and I groaned as I had to get out of bed. I turned the handle on the inside because that's the only way for the door to open inside and let Cate, Sandy and surprisingly Sarah into my room. I gave her a confused look on why she was up after only running on three hours of sleep and she mouthed 'they woke me up' and shrugged so I slowly nodded while yawning. I crawled back under my bed and it was big enough for all four of us to climb into. Sarah and I were in the middle of Cate and Sandy, just where I wanted to be really. Sarah looked over at me and smiled at me yawning and I half smiled back trying not to fall asleep. Cate tapped me and started talking. Ugh.

"Tyla, do you remember meeting Sarah about.. what was it? Five years ago.. at a party" Cate.

I thought for a little bit, because I knew that kiss was familiar from somewhere and that sex. I thought really hard, then it clicked.

"Oh my god yes I do, and you Cate embarrassed me in front of her and told her I had the biggest crush ever on her!" I pointed at Cate and they all laughed.

"We all didn't know if you would remember so we didn't mention it until now" Sandy spoke.

"How could I forget, I mean it was buried at the back of my brain but what I remember is that night being one of the best nights of my life" I looked over at Sarah and winked and she bit her bottom lip.

"You two did go home together that night, right?" Cate asked and I nodded, slightly embarrassed.

"You both definitely fvcked!" Sandy blurted out and both Sarah's and my face turned crimson red. Little did she know we did it last night too.

"What?" Cate asked looking at both me and Sarah. We shook our heads while trying to hold back our laughs.

"Sar didn't you cry for days of a few weeks when Tyla left your house the next day?" Sandy asked her and I was shock by this new piece of information.

"Uh- a little, maybe" Sar chuckled nervously and tried to avoid eye contact with me until I brought he face to look at mine with my finger. She smiled and looked down into my eyes and I looked up into hers, I placed a quick kiss on her cheek and sat up in bed with the rest of them.

"Why did you cry love?" I asked the blonde next to me.

"Uhm.. I just felt like that night I found my person, you understood me so well and was so lovely towards me and was just the funniest human being ever. We had an unforgettable night and mind blowing sex and the next day I woke up and you weren't there, not even a trace of you" the blonde explained trying not to cry.

I felt horrible, i leaned in and hugged my Sarah tightly and whispered; "I'm sorry baby, I'll explain why I left later" I pulled away and she nodded wiping her tears.

"I guess love always finds a way one way or another" Cate joked. "Oh shut up Blankett just because you've been with the same person since you popped out the womb" Sarah answered back and made us all laugh.

"Have you guys are already?" I asked and they nodded.

"Yeah i rang your chefs Luke and Samuel to come over this morning and prepare breakfast, don't worry I told everyone you did it so they didn't think you were rude on the first morning" Cate explained, I thanked her and her and Sandy headed downstairs and outside to join everyone around the pool.

"I've missed you forever" Sarah whined as she wrapped her arms around my body and I leaned into her embrace.

"I missed you more love" I commented back.

"So you was going to explain?" Sarah asked and I nodded.

Sarah's POV:

I snuggled up next to Tyla and leaned my head on her bare shoulder. She sighed and began to talk.